FIVE

8th May 2015

Dear diary,

I didn't write my doings yesterday just because there wasn't much to write. I babysat little Hye Jin and stayed the night at my aunt's. Today, I did got on the bus though. It was at about 4.30 pm, my usual time to take the bus. I could've went home early in the morning but I knew I wouldn't see Jungkook at that time. The bus stopped in front of me and the door slides open. I walked up the stairs and greeted the bus driver. My eyes scanned the bus and there I saw Jungkook with his head hung low. He wore a black sweater that said HBA on the front with dark washed skinny jeans. He had a red beanie on his head and his black converse on. I smiled a little as I made my way towards my usual seat but it was in the corner so I had to walked in front of Jungkook. "Excuse me." He looked up and his eyes met mine. "Areum." Jungkook whispered softly as he got up. I smiled at him and sat down in my seat. "Where were you yesterday?" He asked as he turned to face me. "I babysat my niece as my aunt had to run some errands." "Oh." I looked out the window as I felt my cheeks heated up. He was usually seated close to me but for some reason, today I felt shy at the closeness. I wanted to talk to him more but my mouth didn't co-operate with my brain. Soon enough, it was his stop. Well he was one stop away from his destination. I felt my shoulders slumped in disappointment. Before Jungkook got up, he gave me a note and a smile. He wave before he got down and I gave him a confused look. I opened the note as soon he got down the bus and my smile couldn't get any bigger after that.

"Let's go for some ttopokki tomorrow, Areum-sshi. -Jungkook"

-Areum