NINE

12th May 2015

Dear diary,

  I had quit my job today. It was fun serving coffee and making patterns on people's coffee but I thought I should live life more and do more adventurous things while I still can. I can probably invite Jungkook along. I mean, who knows? When I got on the bus today, I saw Jungkook. I walked to him a bit confused as he always got on stop 5. "Jungkook?" He lifted his head and smiled. His face looks tired today. I walked in front of him and sat beside him. "You look tired. Are you okay?" I asked, worried. "I'm fine. Practice was tough today and we had to go to some studio to do a photoshoot." I nodded my head before asking again. "You're debuting soon?" Jungkook nodded excitedly and big grin plastered on his face. "In about 2 months." When I heard that all I could think was oh. Man, I wished I was there to watch him perform and all of that cool stuff. "So you're probably not going to use the bus anymore, right?" "Well, I will until after I debut." "Ahh. I see." Both of us were quiet during the whole ride and Jungkook got out after waving a small goodbye. After he left, my tears started to make its way down my cheeks. I guess I was sad that I won't get to see Jungkook's debut. I was sad that I can't get to hear his voice being played in stores. I was sad I had such a life. I was just sad.

P.S, I didn't notice what he was wearing today. I guess I was just out of it.

-Areum