#HappyJungkookDay

Let me start this with just 3 simple words.
I love you.
I love you, Jeon Jungkook and I know how funny it sounds to say it to someone who, literally, don't know who the hell you are and probably don't even care but I'm going to keep saying it anyways because I do love you. You motivate me so many ways, Jungkook. I look up to you. When I feel like giving up or when I'm having a hard time, I'll remember the hardships you had to go through to get to where you are now and even the hardships you are facing right now. You're missing sleep, your teenage life, dating, partying and any other thing teenage boys do just to live your dream, to provide happiness to us.
Jungkook, I'm proud of you. I'm proud of what you've become. I'm proud of where you are now. I know how hard it must've been for you and I can't thank you enough for not giving up. You're an amazing person, Jeon Jungkook. Your heart must've probably made out of pure gold.
On this day, I sincerely hope that you get enough rest. You'll eat a lot of food. You'll spend time with your family whether it'll be physically or virtually and play with BTS. May this day be very stress-free. I hope you'll live a long, happy, healthy life and continue growing with BTS for many more years to come. I love you, Jeon Jungkook. Always.
#HappyJungkookDay
#HappyJKDay