FOURTEEN

Third Person's POV.

Jungkook got on the bus on 1st December 2015 wearing a baby blue shirt with black ripped skinny jeans and a red beanie. He decided that he would go to his favourite ttopokki shop as he had a free day today. He uncovered his mask when he bowed to greet the bus driver and he was startled when the bus driver asked him a question since the bus driver was a quiet guy. "Hey, you're that guy that always got on the bus and sat next to that girl right?" the bus driver asked. "Pardon?" Jungkook said with full of confusion. "That girl. What's her name again? Ari? Ara?" "Areum?" "Yes! That girl." He nodded with a smile. He then took out something from the pocket of his seat and handed to Jungkook. "She told me to give this to you when I see you again." Jungkook nodded and said his gratitude and sat in his once used-to-be seat. On the front, a neat handwriting was written for him. Jungkook sighs as he remembered Areum. Jungkook didn't want to face Areum after her rejection because he felt that Areum would feel awkward with him and he was disappointed. So Jungkook stopped getting on the bus and took the long walk home everyday ever since. He focused on his career and shook away any thoughts about Areum. Jungkook carefully opened the white envelope and there was a letter inside. He unfolded it and read the letter.

Dear Jeon Jungkook,

First and foremost, I would like to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I'm sorry for rejecting you. I'm sorry. If you're reading this letter, which probably is going to be soon or never, I want you to know that I'm gone. I'm not in overseas just another universe. Jungkook, I wished you knew how bad I've felt, how sad I felt when you confessed to me that day. I knew I couldn't love you because I wasn't going to be there for you for a long time. I want you to find someone who you would really love or like you for a long time and someone you could be happy with forever. I want you to be with someone who is going to be there for you and take care of you because I know I'm not going to be there. But then again, I didn't try hard enough to stop myself from loving you because deep down I knew all I wanted to do was to love you as long as I can and I did, Jungkook. Until the very last breath, I love you. I will always love you. Because of that, I'm happy. I'm happy that I met you. I'm happy I got the chance to be friends with you. I'm happy that I got to see you perform on stage. Most importantly, I'm happy that I had the chance to love such an amazing person that is you. Jungkook during the final days of my life, I went to the few places that we both went to together. I was hoping to go with you again but I guess I wasn't lucky enough. I ate the spicy ttopokki at your favourite ttopokki shop. I walked along the Han River as I drank a can of beer. I even went to the theatre and watched a completely random movie at the same seat we both sat. I cherished the memories we've made in a short period of time Jungkook. I'm grateful for everything. I'm sorry that I couldn't say this in person. I wanted to but you didn't get on the bus like you usually do but I waited for you. You just never came but I'm sorry. I should of tried harder but with the condition I was in that time, I can't. I've been rambling in this letter aren't I? I'm sorry. I'm going to end this here though. I love you, Jeon Jungkook. Always.

P.S This book is my diary. I want you to keep it. Just a reminder that you've once met me in the past. I'm sorry for the fangirling inside though.

Yours truly,

Areum

As Jungkook read the letter his tears fell without him even knowing it. Jungkook still loved Areum. He grab the diary in his hands and held it to his chest as he sob quietly. "I'm sorry, Areum, I love you."

Such a shitty ending, I know, but I just wanted to finish this story as soon as possible and try to get myself back on track with Dear Kim Taehyung. If you want any other ff that has someone else as the main character then do inform and I'll cook something up. Anyways, thank you so much for reading Diary. It was fun writing it even though I should've done my homework.