EIGHT

11th May 2015

Dear diary,

I realised what I wrote yesterday was depressing and negative. I know I promised myself that I will handle all situations positively but how could I not think about the future. Well, I only have about 2 months worth of a future but I'll take anything that I get. Today, I got on the bus after work as per usual. I wasn't feeling a lot like myself lately. I've been getting easily tired and light headed. It really messes up my daily routine. As soon as I got on the bus, I closed my eyes as my head started to hurt. It wasn't long until I felt the seat beside me being occupied. "Hey, Areum." Jungkook said softly. I opened my eyes and smile at him. He wore a black V-neck with light washed jeans and a snapback. He wore his Timberlands today. "Hi, Jungkook." I whispered. I wanted to talk a lot more but my head was killing me. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine just a bit dizzy that's all." I said with my eyes still shut. Jungkook then started singing softly. It was an unfamiliar song but I like every second of it. His voice is like butter. By butter, I mean it's smooth and soft. I still remember the words to the song despite the condition I was in that time. Just hold me tight. Hold me tonight. Can you trust me? Can you trust me? Just please, don't leave me hanging alone. "I like your voice." Jungkook gave a slight chuckle and everything after that quieted down. I wanted to tell him that I do want to hold him tight but what can I do? It would probably break me and him in the end. Besides, I still don't know if he even likes me. Well now that I think of it. My mind is getting kind of delulu. Oh well.

-Areum