The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 5

Chapter 5

You look at Justin. "You want to know everything?" 
"Yeah. EVERYTHING. I want to know about your life."
You sigh. "Well I was born on (your birthday). I am 21. I just graduated from college. As of yesterday I am single. And my mom and dad passed away in a car accident when I was 18. So I have been by myself for the past few years. It has been really hard."

Justin looks at you. Lost in your eyes. "I'm really sorry for your lost." 
"It's fine. It's not your fault."

Justin reaches over and grabs your hand.

"You know. Your really beautiful right." 
You blush. "Thanks." 
"Any guy would be lucky to have you as their girlfriend." He winks at you.

You start to get the urge to puke again. "I'll be back." You run to the bathroom and puke again. You brush your teeth and go back to Justin.

"Can I barrow your phone. Mine is going to die." 
"Sure babe." He hands you his phone.

You walk to the couch and call your friends.

"(Your friends name?" 
"Girl, where are you?" 
"Don't worry I'm just two floors above you guys." 
"Who are you with?" 
"You probably won't believe me. But I'm with Justin Bieber." 
"Your lying." 
"I'm not. I'm on his phone" 
"Bring him here and the ill believe you." 
"I'll see if i can. I'll see you girls right now."

You hang up and give Justin his phone back. "Will you take me to my room really quick.?" 
"Yeah." He gets off the chair and goes to the room with you.

You put back on your dress and slide on your heels. Justin walks over to you and holds you by your hips. He leans in a kisses you. You both walk out of the room.

"What's your room #?" 
"207."

You guys get in the elevator and go down to the second floor. You walk to your room and get your room key from your purse. You open the door to find all of your friends waiting for you on the bed. They run up to you and give you a hug.

"Guys, this is Justin Bieber."

He walks in and locks his hand with yours, holding it tightly. "Hi ladies."

You look at Justin. He looks like he wants to say something. "Is everything okay Justin?" 
"Yeah. I'm fine." 
"Are you worried that I might be preg--?" 
Your friend interrupts. "Your pregnant?" 
"No!" You look at Justin. You quickly change the subject. "I'm going to get my bags ready for today. Since we are leaving." You let go of Justin's hand and start to pack your bags.

Justin walks up to you. "You're leaving today?" 
You stop and look up at him. "Yeah." 
He looks down and grabs his phone. "I'll be back?"

You begin to pack again as Justin walks outside to the hall way. 
"Hey Scooter." 
"What's up?" 
"I have a serious question to ask you." 
"What is it?" 
"Do we have room for one more person to join the Bieber crew?"