The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 20

Chapter 20

"I got you into this mess." 

"We both made a mistake. But I'm happy." 

Justin looks down and slowly looks up, "you are?" 

"I'm very happy. Now let me finish making the food so we can eat."

Justin helps you off the counter and kisses your lips.

"I'm going to be on the couch." 

"Okay babe."

You finish making dinner and make some tea.

"Babe, can you call the guys to eat." 

"Yeah sure."

He gets up and goes outside and finds Alfredo, Scooter, and Kenny. He calls them inside and all four of them rush to the kitchen. All five of you quickly sit down, say grace, and eat. There isn't a lot of conversation at the table. All you hear is forks hitting plates. You finish your food and go to the sink. You wash your plate and wait for the guys to bring you their plates. You begins to wash the rest.

"Well I have to leave. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Scooter says as he comes and gives you a hug. "Thanks for dinner." 

"Goodbye Scooter"

Kenny gives you hug and leaves with Scooter. Soon after Alfredo leaves and you and Justin are alone. You find Justin sitting on the couch just starring at the floor. You sit next to him.

"Is everything okay baby?" 

"Yeah." He nods his head and smiles. 

You look at him, "don't hide things from me." You get up and begin to walk upstairs 

"Wait." He shouts making you stop in the middle of your tracks. 

"What?" You begin to walk back down the stairs.

Justin walks up to you and hugs you tightly. He begins to cry. You run your fingers through his hair.

"Justin. What's wrong?" 

He continues to cry. 

"Justin, tell me." 

"I. Just. Think. We. Should've. Waited." 

"So your telling me that you want to just give up." You begin to walk away. 

"Babe!" Justin try's to grab your arm and you pull away.

You go upstairs and lay on the bed. You curl up into a ball and begin to cry. Justin stays downstairs but quickly runs upstairs to find you. He finds you on the bed and hears your crying. You feel him lay down next to you. His breath on the back of your neck.

"I didn't mean what I said." 

"Then why did you say it." You run around and face Justin. 

"I just have a lot on my mind." 

You stay quiet. 

"I want to keep them." 

"Are you sure? I mean we don't have to." 

"No I want too. I love you." He holds the side of your face. "I really do." 

You smile & quickly give him a kiss. "Now goodnight. I'm really tired." 

"Okay. Goodnight" he kisses you again and rolls over.

His phone rings and he reaches over to the nightstand and grabs it. He unlocks it to find another message from Selena.

*Selena's text* "hey Justy. I miss you. I know you probably don't want to talk to me but I wanna be friends. Anyway I heard about your new girlfriend. I really would like to meet her. What about tomorrow?"

Justin doesn't reply and puts his phone back on the nightstand. He cuddles next to you and wraps his arms around your stomach. He begins to smile when he starts to imagine life with you and his two kids.