The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 94

Chapter 94

* One Month Later *

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

"Are you sure you will be okay by yourself..?" 

"Yes. Its only for four days. ill be fine. Now go before you miss your flight." 

"Alright mom. I love you." 

"I love you too."

"Now be good to grandma." 

"We will daddy." Scott says. 

"Watch out for your sister." 

"Okay daddy." Joe says. 

"And don't let Sammy inside. He has to stay outside."

"Babe. Lets go we are going to miss our flight." She says as she walks away from Avalanna.

We both kissed the kids goodbye and got into the car. We drove to the airport and checked in our bags, went through security, went loaded on to the plane and took off to Paris.

The first couple of hours were mostly us being silly and taking pictures. After that (yn) fell asleep and I listened to some music. I quickly fell asleep but woke up when I felt her head land on my chest. A smile developed on my face and I started to play with her hair. I closed my eyes again and started to think of what I could do in Paris with (yn).

- 10 hours later - 

We landed and got out of the plane. We got into a taxi and we went to our hotel next to the Eiffel Towel. We put our bags next to the bed and I sat on the bed. (Yn) walked by me and walked outside to the balcony. I looked at the clock to see that it was almost midnight. I walked outside and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Come on babe. Lets go to bed." 

"Okay."

- The Next Morning - 

I woke up to find (yn) already out of the shower and putting on her heels. I got out of bed and hugged her from behind and kissed the back of her neck.

"Good morning beautiful." 

"Good morning."

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I got out of the bathroom to find (yn) on my phone.

"Who is it babe?" 

"It's your mom."

She continued to talk as I finished getting ready. I grabbed a hat and some sunglasses from my bag. Put my wallet in my back pocket.

"Ready babe.?" 

"Yeah." She grabbed my purse and handed me my phone.

I grabbed her hand as we walked out of the hotel. I took her to a few shops to buy her a few things. We ate lunch and did some more shopping. We walked hand in hand as we walked around the city as the sun came down.

"Can we go to the eiffel tower before we go to bed tonight.?" 

"I'm really tired babe."

I only said that because little did she know that I had something planned very special there on out last night. We went to bed and enjoyed the next few days of our honeymoon before our last night.