The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 87

Chapter 87

{ 7 months later } 

It's getting closer and closer to your wedding. Before you know you it, it's the day before your wedding. You are staying at a resort where your wedding is at with your bridesmaids, the kids, and Pattie. Justin is at the same resort but in a different part with the guys and Jeremy. You still can't believe that you are you are going to get married tomorrow.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

The next morning I woke up to Za jumping on my bed.

"Dude. Wake up. You are getting married today."

I got up quickly and pushed him out of my room. I locked the door and got into the shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and looked in the mirror. I took a mirror picture to post it on Instagram. "BIG DAY TODAY. Today is the day when I will finally be a married man. But hey beliebers, you know I will always be married to you guys too ;)"

I started to play music and got ready. I put on my boxers and pants and muscle shirt. I came out of my room to grab my tux. I was about to go back to my bedroom when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Za can you get that?"

He opened the door where on the other side was my mom with the boys. They ran over to me. My mom came up to me.

"Can you get the boys ready. (Yn) can't.." 

"Yeah." 

"Are you nervous?" 

"A little." 

"I'll see you in a bit." 

"Okay mom." 

"Bye. I love you." 

"I love you too." 

She is about to walk out of the door, when I call her back into the room. "Hey mom, tell (yn) I love her." 

"I will."

I went to the boys as the sat on the bed.

"Lets get you guys ready?" 

"Dad?" Joe said to me. 

"Yeah?" I got their little tuxes from the bed and got Scott ready first. 

"What is going on today?" 

"Well me and mommy are getting married." 

"What is married.?" 

"It's when people say I do and live happily ever after." 

"Like in those stories you read to sister?" 

"Yeah."

I finished getting Scott ready and got Joe ready. As soon as I finished I got them off the bed so I could put on my tux. I did the boys hair and Ryan came in. He took a quick picture so he could post it on Instagram.

"Hey Ryan, take the boys with you so I can finish getting ready."

I went to the bathroom to do my hair. I put it down and I fixed my tie and my jacket. Technically I looked like http://twitter.com/guesswho_jazzyj/status/360807518538190848/photo/1

I walked out of the bedroom to find all the guys sitting down and watching tv. Scott ran up to me.

"I wanna go see mommy!" 

"We will see her right now."

I looked at my watch and saw that it was time to go downstairs to the beach. 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }