Part 1

Julia cleaned up her spot at the lunch table and continuidad to to talk to her friends. Lunch was over and she went to her locker and put her lunch bag in her locker and shut it and speed walked to class. Ugh I hate math Julia said has she finished her math promblem.

*hours later 2:20*

Only Five more minuetes one of her friends wispererd to her. Julia was exited to go home. Then she herd the bell ring.⏰

Julia was walking home when she stopped and looked on the ground and found a charm uh she said
Has she put it in her pocket. I walked up to to the front door and opened it and walked in. My mother welcomed me and I went to the kitchen to get a snack and go up stairs to my room to do my Homework. I walked into my room. I love my room it's purple one of my favorite colors.😍 I sat down and started on my Homework question 1.

Dad's and Mom's prov

Do you think we should tell her my Mom asked my Dad.
Yeah i think it's time again.
You know how she is gonna react right? My mom asked. Awful she is gonna hate it and pluse we say ed It was the last time when we where gonna move here. Mom: I know I'm gonna go tell her.

Mom walks up the stairs and knocks on the Julia door.
And waits. Julia says come in while she is doing her Homework. Honey her mom said. Ya mom said J
Not on the phone .but talking in person
M: listen your dad got a new job.

J: Again?
M: Yeah and we ate gonna move too!
J: why now school just started and I made friends fast this time.
M: Because we need the money look around u see all the things we get you.
J: Yeah, when are we moving?
M: next week
J: NEXT WEEK?!?!?
M: Yes if we wanted the job we had to be there to to get it or it will be Givin to to some one else. So pack your stuff please or at least start packing.
J: okay.
Julia prov
My mom walked out and I closed the door and got my HW done. *Morning*I work up and got in in the shower and got out when I was done then I blow dyed my hair.then I picked an out fit.every thing except the vest.I grab ed my phone and went down stairs to eat breakfast well more like a cereal bar 😂 And then walked out the door and walked to school. *2:13* Jessica I wispererd.
Jessica is JJ
JJ: Yeah?
J: well I'm moving again.
JJ: really again?!?! Two months ago you moved across the street!
J: I know I don't even want to move a block.
JJ:when are you leaving?
J: in a couple days.
JJ:What? That's so soon.idk what to say.
J:Hey we can talk every day by text and call
JJ: okay
*bell rings*⏰
I walk home from school and when I get home I start packing my clothes leaving a pair of clothes for 2 more days. Then I pack my pictures and things.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hi guys how you doing btw Julia does have a brother I don't know what is name is gonna be yet so comment what you think his name should be and also don't forget to vote! See you in the next chapter!