Part 9

I walked out side the motel room and the out side was all old but i didn't mind any more. Sweetie my mom yelled. What i yelled back, come on where in in the road now! She said as she got into the moving truck. Okay I screamed as I got my stuff and shut the motel room and gave the keys to t he guy at the front desk well I didn't really give it to him because he was asleep. So I just put the keys next to his head and as I left he woke up and said good bye and thank you. It was kinda funny because he had dry drool on his face😂. I began running to to the truck and hoped in. I played on my phone tell my mom said okay where here! Yum breakfast my brother said. We all got out of the truck and began walking into Mc Donelds. I got pancakes while my brother got somthing, I don't know what it was but it looked awful. I ate my pancakes when I git a text message from Rebecca , to be honest I didn't like her at all any more. I decided to see what she said and she said sorry but I didn't belive her.

Time lasps

I woke up really late at night in the moving truck to my mom and yelling where here! My brother also woke up too as the same time as me. My mom and dad got out of the truck with the keys. And opened the door to the new house. My mom came running ba k into the the truck and said we are gonna sleep in the till we get beds into the new house.
Time lasps morning

I woke up and mom and dad had all ready began moving stuff in.

-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,',',',',
Hi guys how was your day?
Sorry that the chapters are REALLY short but I think I'm gonna keep them a short because some readers feel like there is to much going on and plus you can read alot more chapters.

Follow,Vote,Comment!

Love yall 😄😍😛😜😘😙😎