Part 2

I start packing the rest of my pictures into a box then any other things like hair bands. Then I packed my Toys away I lied down on my blanket. My dad had all ready packed my bed away and my dresser and shelf. Then I fall asleep.

I here my phone alarm and wake up i grab ed my shower stuff and got in in the shower. I got out and just changed onto a short skirt and a white shirt * above*  I grab my phone  and went down stairs and  ate an apple and left to school.
*arive*
I walk into school and there are so many kids I try to push past them to get to my locker. There I got to my locker.
Hmmm I think my comb is
*29-49-27* Done I open my locker and begin to put my stuff in it when this big tall guy slams it shut.Ugh I do my comb again and open my locker and finish putting my stuff in it. I see that I have 2 minutes to get to class so I rush.
Time laps- lunch time

I walk into the Caffateryia and put my lunch bag on the table and sit down to talk to my friends.
Rebecca - R
Jessica JJ
Julia J
J; hey guys I have to tell you somthing.
R:what?
JJ:Yeah what.
J: well this is my last day of school today.
R; umm we still have another semester.
Jj; yeah
J: well I'm moving tomorrow so yeah this is the last time I will see you.
Jj; again why?
R: because she doesn't want us to be friends with her any more.
J: that's not true!
R; really because last  year you left for 2 months and came back!
J; but.
R - JJ : Save it where done!*both girls walk away from the lunch table to there next class.
Time laps school over.
I pack up my bag and look at Rebecca next to me at her locker and Jessica too.
I finish packing my bag and say to both of them:Bye guys.
They say nothing back to me so I just walk home. When I get home I walk up the front porch steps  and walk inside to find that there was nothing it was just like it when we moved in here. I walked in every room remembering the good times we had( this was the longest they ever stayed  in this house)
I will allways remember this house my friends my comuinity.
Mom: Honey let's go! She says has she was in the passenger side of the truck.
J: coming! I walked to to the door and locked it. And ran to the big  moving truck and got in to the back seat where my brother was. I begin looking out side.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_
Hi guys please comment and tell me what Julas brother name should be because I have no idea.Also I'm sorry if there are misspelled stuff or its wrong please for give me.
Vote, comment, follow!