Part 10

Juilas prov
------------------
I wake up and gave out a big yawn I saw my brother asleep or is he asleep I learned over and lifted up his eye ball things and he giggled in laughter. So did I, Oh good morning you too. My mother said, good morning mom we both said in sync. How did you guys sleep my father said. Good Jack anserwed for me. I shoe my head in agreement. So who wants breakfast my dad said. MEEE all of us said and laughed right after. OK how about Mc donelds? Sure we all said. Later after they get the food.
Dad and mom's prov
To night we are gonna have to stay at a hotel. Yeah my dad said. Julas prov
So where are we moving too?
Michigan my mother said. Wow that's across the USA.
Yeah it is my dad said. I looked down at my phone to see that i had a lot of messages from friends. I looked at them and some read this. Hi Julia it's Jessica, I'm sorry I treated you like that . Please forgive me.
I looked at other ones and one was from Rebecca the first line was :I can't even belive u. So I didn't open it.
So guys qhat do u wanna do?
LISTEN TO MUSIC my dad yelled. OK! My dad turned on the radio and we started singing to alot of songs it was fun. After that we diced to go to the gas station to get snacks and drinks and also very much needed gas. Jack, mom, and I wall went into the store my dad got gas. Jack and I went to the back where the snacks where. We got Pringle chips, cokkies, donuts, candy, and alot more! Oh drinks we forgot my brother said. Yeah I said as I was running to the drinks. We got water, juice , pop, and some other things.
We all got into the truck and began driving. Hey tos me a bag of chips my brother said. Me to I said. Me three my dad said. My mom gave us all a small bag of chips and got one her self. The one thing I love about moving is that we get to see so much when we travel.yeah we all said.
TIME Laps.
We pretty much all yawned as the sun was going down. It was a b out nine ten a clock
. I think we should find a hotel or motel to stay the night. Yeah my dad said as he was pulling into a motel building. It didn't look so nice it was kinda rusty and alot of garbeg. My dad got out and went to the front door
He came back with keys and we all got out with clothes for tomorrow and pjs. I hoped out of the truck on to the gravel road. It was kinda muddy too. Then we walked inside. Man! It was in such bad shape I thought it looked a banded.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hi guys! How was your day? My day was good I guess but just remember to stay happy and follow ur dreams.
Follow,Vote, Comment.