Getting Adopted

Michael was in his late 20's as well as his wife, Doll. The couple had many thoughts of having a baby. But instead of making one. They wanted to adopt one. In Michael's mind he wanted a boy but Doll told him that they should start off with a young girl. Michael agreed. He actually didn't care about what gender the baby was going to be. He only cared for having his First Child happy. Both of them go to Adoption center. When they approach the women in the adoption center. Michael said, "Hello, Um my name is Michael Schmidt and This is My Wife Doll. We signed an appointment and filled all the papers last month and we're finally ready to get our baby girl." Doll smiled and nodded at the lady as the lady said. "Oh yes! Please follow me." She walked to a room full of little baby girls. Some were crying, some were gooing, and some were asleep. As Michael and Doll looked around they seemed to lay a eye on a [H/C] headed girl with [E/C] eyes. She was adorable. Doll went over to the girl and carried her. The baby smiled and giggled holding on to Doll's Black short Hair. Both there eyes met. Doll's Amber ones to the baby's [E/C] ones. She looked over to Michael who came over to both of them. His eyes shined as he look at the youngling. The baby hands moved to Michaels direction wanting him to carry her. Doll holded the baby out to him. Michael carefully carried her. The child's head laid on his shoulder, slowly closing her eyes to sleep. Michael blushes and looks over to Doll. "Is this the one Doll?" She smiled and nodded. "Yes Michael." He chuckled and closed his eyes. "The new family member... [Y/N] Schmidt.."