8 Years Old! Birthday Party!

It's almost time. Y/N has been awake for this moment for the longest time. She was so excited to see all her friends and family. Also her uncle. Felix. He was about the same age as her. Which was pretty strange for her but went along with it.

Both of them are best friends. Gaming best friends. Felix usually would bring his Nintendo Ds and would show Y/N what he was playing. They would play Pokemon once and a while. But soon Michael would interrupt there gaming and would want to battle the little children. Eventually he would win and would make Felix cry.

Michael and Doll were setting up bunch of tables and balloons in their backyard. It was bunch of animal things. Her party theme was an animal theme! Y/N was dressed in a black long sleeved shirt and a black tutu with black legging and black shoes. Also was wearing black cat ears. Doll added some black face paint on her, she added whiskers and a black nose. She was black cat. Trust me.

Y/N was extremely cute.

Michael was in a fox suit. He didn't really know what to dress up as. So he just bought a suit in EBay and put it on. Doll was wearing a cheetah pattern jumpsuit with cheetah ears. Also adding face paint whiskers and a black nose. Her black short hair was let loose.

Michael probably had a nose bleed. Doll did look. Fine. (;

It has hit 5:30 and the party was ready. Bunch of people and friends have came. Felix came wearing a ferret costume. Y/N giggled at him.

"Felix you look dorky."

"Shut up Y/N."

It only made Y/N laugh harder. Her friends soon came and they all played with the activities they had set up. Doll was talking with some of the parents while Michael was talking to some of his cop friends. Like Christopher.

"Hey Michael."

"Yeah Chris?"

"Dolls look good as fuck."

All of the cop guys nodded and whistled. Michael rage came on and death glares at all of them.

"Say one more fucken about my wife and all of you will get their ass beat."

All of their eyes widen and acted like nothing happened. Doll heard this and giggled sending a wink to Michael. Michael just turned red and looked away.

Soon both of Y/N's parents brought out her cake. Every one was around her. Her eyes sparkled seeing her chocolate cake in front of her. Licking her lips. Her friends and family began to sing to her.  There was a bright smile on Michaels face. Knowing that his little girl is growing it's giving his heart joy.

Y/N looked at her dad.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Sweetheart. Happy birthday."