10 Year Old. Audition.

It was almost time. 

Doll asked Y/N what she wanted to be when she was older. Y/N answered saying she wanted to become a actress. Her mother was surprised but wanted to make her happy and learn about the career. They talked about for a long time but didn't tell Michael about it.

Michael wouldn't like the idea of his little girl becoming big in the star world. But this was Y/N dream! She wanted it to happen. So both, Y/N and Doll didn't talk about it when Michael was around it. Although he did find something suspicious happening between them.

Doll got a audition for Y/N it was for a movie. It was a horror movie but Y/N said it would be fine. It was about a haunted pizzeria and they needed a little girl for the role of a ghost child. So Doll decided to put her in the audition.

Y/N was full of excitement when Doll had told her. But right now they were in the waiting room. When they called her name she would go up their but right now they were waiting.

There was more girls and their mother waiting to be called. Some of the girls were totally girly girls. I guess you can say Y/N was the only one not dressed in pink. While waiting a text was sent to Doll.

It was Michael.

Michael: Hey Doll. How are you and the girl? Are you fine?

Dolls eyes widen and Y/N looks over to her.

"What's wrong mom?"

"Your father just texted me and told me what we were doing."

"What? No. Don't tell him we are here. You know how he is."

"I promise I won't Y/N."

Y/N nodded and took a deep breathe. Soon another message was sent.

Michael: Doll are you and Y/N alright?
Doll: We're fine sweetie! We're just at the store right now! Nothing is wrong! How's work?
Michael: Ah, alright. And work is hell. Heh. Anyway I'll message you later. Love you.
Doll: Haha, alright Michael I love you too.

Doll sighed happily that he didn't ask anything else. The door opened and a lady around her 20's came out.

"Y/N Schmidt?"

Y/N stood up and walked over to her. But looked back at her mom. Doll gave her a thumps up and whispered.

"Your going to do great."

She smiled and went in the room to see a man, one of the actors and the lady who called her name seated in front of her. The man look around his 50's. He must have been the director. The actor was a man about his 50's too. The director began to speak.

"Hello sweetie. My name is Max Lindon. I am the director of the movie and this is one of the actors you are going to be working with. His name is Bryon Brown. He will play the boss of the pizzeria."

Bryon smiled and waved at the girl. He seemed like a nice man. Y/N thought and waved back.

"Now Y/N can you tell us a little bit about yourself?"

Y/N nervously nodded and smiled.

"Well, My name is Y/N Schmidt. I am 10 years old. I live here in Los Angeles and one of my dreams since I was about 5 years old was to become an actress."

She smiled and both of the men smiled back and nodded.

"Alright Y/N you may start whenever you would like and we wish you the best of luck."

Soon Y/N began to act. They were really surprised on how well she did on acting like the character. They wrote down the good things she did and some of the things they could possibly fix. But over all she did great.

Later on she finished and they told her they would call her if she got the role. Y/N came out but found someone sitting next to Doll. Doll was smiling nervously. A man with a police uniform and his face looked furious. It was Michael.

-Later On The Day-

Doll was in the kitchen, cooking and arguing with Michael. Michael kept on saying the negative things about his daughter becoming famous and Doll bickered about how it was her dream and how well she had done. Y/N was in her room waiting for the phone to ring. She didn't care about her dad being mad at her.

She Just Wanted The Phone To Ring.

Ring! Ring!

Doll looked over and picked the phone up. Michael was behind her glaring at her back. He was extremely pissed. But her eyes widen and smiled in joy.

"T-thank you so much!"

She hanged up as Y/N came down.

"Mom what did they say?!"

"Sweetie... You got the part.."

Michael eyes widen and Y/N squealed in joy. Y/N went over to Michael giving him a big hug and Doll came behind hugging them too.

But Michael just stood their thinking.

My little star is going to become a big star..