6 Year Old Y/N

(Some Language In This Chapter. Cause Michael, Is Michael. Also I am really sorry for not updating fast. I will update once a week!
Request are open as well. I hope you enjoy the chapter! )

Michael's POV

Going home has to be the best part of the day. Seeing my daughter and wife always makes my fucking day happy. I looked out of the window from the police car. A nice two story house was standing along with a couple of other houses. I sighed knowing home is up ahead.

I enter my house and look around. Everything is quiet. That's a bit strange. Y/N would be playing around with her toys. Doll isn't in sight either. "Y/N, Doll I'm Home!" There was a long time of silence. Until a giggle was heard. It was Y/N. A smirk came upon my face and went to the kitchen. Whenever me and my daughter would play hide and go seek, she would usually hide in the kitchens cabinets. It was funny how she was all crouched and squished by all the pots and pans in there. Slowly I made a gun figure with my fingers. Like if I was the cop, (Even though I am.), and both of my girls were the robbers.

One more giggle was heard. It was a more mature voice. Doll.

My feet moved to the closet room we had to hide all of Y/N stuff. I point to the door. "Your surrounded! Come out now!" I smiled. Nothing was heard. I kicked the door softly and I see Doll holding her hands up. I then went over to her. Giving her a small peck on her lips. "How's my Dolly?" She giggles and rests her head on my shoulder. "I'm good. Just playing around with our little girl. You have to go find her now."

Little Footsteps were heard. They were running upstairs. I smirk and kiss doll once more and slowly walked upstairs. I entered her room. Another giggle was heard. Inside her closet. I knocked on the closet door. "I got you now Y/N!" Playing with my little girl... I'm so fucken grateful to have her.

"No! You will never catch me you dad cop!" She said with her squeaky voice. "I'm coming in!" I open the door and point my finger gun towards Y/N.

"Your Under Arrest!" A bright smile was on Y/N beautiful face. Her eyes were shining E/C. Her H/C hair lightly down by Doll. It's want a father wants.

"You caught me daddy!" She runs into my arms and laughs. I give her the biggest hug. "Your Mine Now!" I carry her up and spin her around. "Yay!" She cheers. Doll came in laughing as well.

All of us hugged each other. It was perfect. I can't wait to see what's ahead of us.

I'm Love Them To Death..

(Tumblr- Space-Dreams-Love Or XxKillyxX
Twitch- Izaguirrebc
I will probably stream today!
Have a nice day!)