Chapte 14

Rose's point of view

Roza please I can go with you... I can call more guardians... We can save Lissa. I won't let you go, Rose. I can't lose you. Those words were spinning in my head. How I wish to go back and see his eyes once again, but I was doing the right thing. I wasn't going to let no one harm Lissa.

 I hade been walking for over 6 hours straight and I couldn't feel my feet thanks to the cold weather. The sun was coming down and I was getting frustrated because I won't find the stupid house. The photos showed a house with tall walls color white, but so far the only thing I would see was trees and more trees. At last, the smallest amount of sunlight disappeared. I pulled out a flashlight from the suitcase and Illuminati the map. After a few minutes, I could distinguish a dime light in the distance. I started walking closer and found 3 guards, 2 humans, and 1 dhampir. As I came closer their guns started targeting me. "Who are you?" the guardian said while coming closer with his gun in front. "I am Rose, Rosemary Hathaway," I said while placing the suitcase in the ground.

"Yes, our boss has been expecting you. Put your hands in the top of your head and get on your knees," the guardian said and I had no other option than to obey. He came closer to me and tied my hands with zip ties. Then he moving to my legs and started checking if I had any weapons. "Hold on there, I won't do that if I was you," I said while he was getting closer to my boobs. "Shut up," he said while slapping right across my face. He continued his search, and after being sure that I was clean of weapons he pulled me up and placed a bag over my head.

'Idiot' I thought to myself. He didn't find the silver stake that I was hiding inside my bra. He was going to suffer once I escape, that Fucker was going to pay for slapping me. I could hear people walking in and out of rooms. I heard a door open and then we enter the room. I was tied to a metal chair and then the man took the bag off my face. I was hit by a shiny light that was all over the room. "Don't try anything. I have permission to shoot you if I must," the stupid guardian that slapped me said while exiting the room. Then the room went pitch black.

After a few moments the door opened once again, the lights went back on, and a strigoi came in the room. My heart stopped. "What a pretty little thing. They told me my dinner was going to be delicious, but I never expected her to be gorgeous," a blonde-haired strigoi said while flipping my hair to the side, and started examining my neck. "Lay a hand on me and I will rip you apart," I said while coming closer to his face. I was trying my best to be confident, and a badass but inside my spirit was crumbling down.

"Darling don't you know that the first impression is the most important. But don't worry... yours is what makes you cuter. You make me go crazy," he said while bringing his lips to mine. I turned my face to the side to avoid any contact with him. However, he became made and grabbed my face so that our lips would connect. "You're discussing," I said while spinning in his face. He started laughing and started showing his fangs.

"And so are you, we are perfect for each other," he said and then his fangs pierced into my skin. At first, it hurt but then all the pain and worries went away. The world stopped but there was a little voice in the back of my head that made me see the truth. I quickly went into my right mind and I hit strigoi with my forehead. He wasn't expecting it, however, it was obvious that it didn't hurt him as much as it hurt me. "Your a spicy Little thing aren't you. I like you," he said while pricing my skin once again. After a minute he stopped and the glory of the bite was replaced by pain. I feel weak, and blood was dripping from my neck all the way down my arm. "I will see you later Love," the srigoi said while cleaning his lips and leaving the room. At this moment I was seeing black spots and the world was fading away, then I became unconscious.

"Someone help" I woke up with someone screaming this three words. I soon realized that I was once again with a bag in my head and tied to a chair. "Is there some there?" the screaming continue and they were coming from the same room I was in. It took me time to come to my full senses, but once I did I released the one screaming was Lissa. "Lissa is that you?" I asked while trying to break free from the zip ties. "Rose!!!" Lissa screamed. Her voice gave me comfort but also fear not knowing how she was. Her tone was desperate and in need of help.