Chapter 25

Rose's point of view:

After the best talk with my new friend Nik, my hair was finishing as well as the makeup

After the best talk with my new friend Nik, my hair was finishing as well as the makeup. We all went upstairs to change as quickly as we could before it was time to leave. The boys had left a while back because they were going to cut their hair, so Dimitri hadn't seen me with my new hair and makeup. I locked my room's door and began to get dressed.

It was the hardest thing to put on my dress with out ruining my hair or makeup. I was finally in my dress as I tried to make sure that the skirt part was lat against my skin to show off my curves. I zipped up the back of the dress and went to get my Black flats. Yes, flats, sadly I could burly walk, that meant I wasn't ready for high heels just yet. I put on the Chotki that Lissa once gave me and felt the spirit more powerful than ever.

However, it wasn't overwhelming but comforting as it touched my skin. I grabbed my stake and felt the same as the Chotki, thanks to the spirit in it. I place my stake in my leg garter and covered it with the tulle of my dress. I grabbed my clutch purse and put on some perfume I bought yesterday. I took one last look in the mirror and walked out of the room.

"Christian hurry up, we are going to be late," Lissa said pulling on Christians arm as they walked towards the stairs. Lissa turned around and then opened her eyes trying to see every part of my dress. "Lissa you look amazing," I said coming closer. It was hard walking with such a long dress, but I managed to make it toward her.

"No...Rose, you stoled the show. look at you," she grabbed my arm and gave me a spin. "Lissa I don't know why you don't like dresses with sleeves if you look so gorgeous with them," I said looking at her gorgeous dress Lissa was wearing tonight. Although simple in others eyes compered to the rest of us. Lissa had a more delicate and classic look to her that made her seem like the queen she was. "Yeah... this is the only one that I like with sleeves but I am regretting it a little bit," she said while scratching her arms.

"Beauty is pain sister," I said and she started laughing. "Rose you took your name very seriously with that dress. You look like a small red rose," Christian said and I came closer to him. I knew that he would comment to annoy me. "Watch it Sparky. Now I can trow some killer kicks," I said and Lissa started laughing. There was no doubt that I cold beet up Christian since I was now even more powerful than him thanks to the spirit. Lissa left and Christian stayed back with me to exchange with me a few words. "You got the ring?" he asked as I pulled out of my purpose the small box.

"Yes, do you have the guts?" I asked and he stuck his tongue out at me. Thanks to the spirit I could feel now nervous and scared he was yet still pretty excited to start his new life. "Thanks and just to let you know, Sydney said for you to stay in your room because she has to give you something." Christian left and I went back to my room waiting for what Christian told me about. A few seconds later Sydney entered the room with a small bag in hand that I was sure it was what was to be given to me.