Chapter 22

Rose's point of view:

I was freaking out, and the realization of it was killing me. I would never normal again. Rose you have a gift, a gift no one wants. Thanks to your friend you have become what you are now, Robert's words were spinning inside my head. "Not a Dhampir, not a Moroi. Similar to a Strigoi but not one. A reacuring problem that was never going away."

I have asked for privacy from everyone so that I could come to understand what was going no. I can't stand the thought of being this way... Forever. I tried to get my head out of my problems and into Lissa's proposal. I had to speak to Abe about the place and had him be called up. "Hi little girl, I heard that you got I little car sick," Abe open the door sat in a small couch next to my bed.

"Don't remind me about that Zmey. I have beater stuff to talk to you about. I have come to the conclusion that I what to explore the land you claim to de so gorgeous. I heard that the Ballet is something very popular around here. Can we go tomorrow?" I didn't want to make him suspect my plan so I made it seem like I wanted to go, even though I don't even like the Ballet.

"Are you sure? From what I know you hate classical music and Ballet? Do you even know the name of any Ballet play," Abe knew I was on to something, but I wasn't going to tell him. "What do you know about me old man. If you don't want to take your daughter, fine I can live with that," I said while crossing my arms. "Oh, little girl you remind me of me when I didn't get what I want as a Kid. I will take you Rose and all you're friends, but you have to promise me that you won't leave us like last time. Promise?" Abe said. "Promise." I gave him my word.

"Ok we can go tomorrow, and today if you don't feel too sick we can go shopping for something to wear tomorrow." I agreed and Abe dialed a number on his phone. The call was all in Turkish and I didn't understand a single word. Abe finished his call and got up from his chair. "We have tickets for Giselle tomorrow at 5.00PM, and we can go shopping this afternoon. Does that sound good to you Little girl?" He asked.

"It sounds perfect, just let me rest for some time before we leave today." I wrapped myself under my blanks and Abe came closer to me. "God night Rose." He kissed my forehead, turned off the lights, and left.

I pretended to be sleeping for a few seconds and then turn on my nightstand lamp. I pulled out my notebook and once again started planning. "We got the place now we need something more. Got it!" I pulled out my phone and looked up on Google flower shops around the area. I started going one by one until I found one that spoke English. I dialed the number until someone answered. "Um, do you guys speak English?" I asked confused by them greeting me in Turkish.

"Yes, ma'am we do what can I help you with."

"Well do you guys make delivery to places?"

"Of course where would you like me to send them to?"

"Well, Do you know where the Ballet is?"

"The ballet tomorrow, yes. We can send you to order there tomorrow, ate what time tomorrow?""As early as possible."

"Ok the earliest we can get the order tomorrow depends on what type of flowers you want?"

"Well, there for my friend's proposal what type of flowers do you think are best for the occasion?"

"We have an order of flowers that just arrived today of fresh passionate purple plumps that smell great."

"That sounds awesome, can you make me a bouquet of then and 2 flower garlands with passionate purple plumps with white roses?"