Chapter 27

Rose's point of view: 

"I saw everything," I said while turning around to face Dimitri. I had been pulled into Lissa's head a few minutes after I went asleep and couldn't get out of her subconscious until she finally went to sleep. Emotions were too strong for her since now I understood why I was sick most of the time. Spirit was calling to me because of her pregnancy since was more sensitive than before.

"You did," Dimitri said knowing now that I wasn't making anything up. Not questioning whether I did or not, because of course, he knew. He finally knew what was going on, and I didn't like it. "I don't expect you to love me like I am. For what I have become. This is a horrible curse that, I... I wish I could overcome, but it will consume me until I die. I will live the rest of my life with spirit and it kills me that you have to know about it." I said sitting up in the bed.

I was still wearing my dress which was destroyed and ripped opened a the sied. The tulle portion of the dress was ripped apart and full with dry up leaves. My hair had branches sticking out of it and my makeup was all over my face. I was a disaster outside and out. I was pretty sure if I had seen myself in the mirror I would de ashamed.

Dimitri turns on my nightstand light and came close to me. He was going to touch my cheek when I backed up not wanting to get into his head and know what he thought about me. Even though he didn't touch me all of his emotions were present in my head. He didn't know how to help me. He didn't know if I was the same girl that he train years ago and that was now his true love.

"Please don't touch me," I said baking away until I reached the end of the bed. Dimitri understood and went back to sit in the couch that was next to my bed trying to make me feel as comfortable as I could. "Roza. My Roza. I will always love you. Doesn't matter if you have changed or not, If I know or not. Rose, we all have changed at some point. You saw me as a Strigoi, and even though you loved me no matter what. You once said that my family would love me no matter what. No matter my past, present, or future because I was there family. We are all your family and will love you no matter what happened. I will love you forever and this is not a curse, it a miracle. Just think about what you did a cupel of hours ago. You brought back a srigoi," he said getting up put still not coming closer. I

 started thinking about James. Even though I had never known him in his human form. I felt all his memories. I was supposed to help him, protect him, but I didn't. "What was the point if he didn't enjoy his life as a human. If before even realizing that he was a human again....he died. Because I was too late. Because no one knew what was happening," I said get up from the bed. I was still a little shaken from the event that horrible moments, mostly the moment went they decapitated James. "I saw it. I felt when they separated his head from the rest of his body," I said placing my hand on my face. Dimitri felt shocked by my reaction but never showed to not make me feel scared.

"Rose that wasn't your fault. You were to weaken by the effects of the magic you used," he said studying me and deciding that it was ok to come closer. "Exactly. This makes me weak. I can't be weak. I am a guardian, a Dhampir. I am not supposed to use this horrible magic. It's not natural, I wasn't born like this. How am I supposed to be Lissa's guardian? What am I supposed to do when I am pulled into someone's head by accident and I can't protect Lissa, and what if..." and then I was cut off by Dimitri's kiss. At first, I tried to pull away but he didn't let go of me. The love for him consumed me completely. I was to focused on him that I didn't have space for whispers.

(Warning small Smut coming up)

Dimitri cared me to my bed and kissed me passionately. I ripped Dimitri's shirt open and all the buttons went flying everywhere. He kissed me down my neck and I didn't the same. Finally taking off his tuxedo top and making my way down. Dimitri unzipped my dress and my nails dinged into his skin. He ran his finger through my tangled up hair and I gripped hard his biceps.