Chapter 30 part2

Rose's pint of view

We arrived at our room and then I saw Lissa walking with a tired expression. She started yawning just when I opened up the door, and once we walked in we found a gorgeous room. Our bags were already there as well as Lissa's wedding dress. "It is beautifully." She said walking out in to the balcony. I did they same and fond the view of the blue beach.

"You are right." I said standing next to her. I touched her on the shoulder and was puled into her head. I could feel how existed and determine she was to merry Christian. I pulled way and was back to myself. We made are way back into the room and then I saw her looking a the bed.

"I wish I could go to sleep." Lissa said looking at the king size bed.

"Of corse you can and will. Lissa go to sleep you have to rest. I will take care of everything. You just go to sleep. I will wake you up later to eat diner." I said while starting to tuck her in to bed.

"Thanks Rose." She said wrapping herself in the covers. I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room area to make some calls. I started to make sure everything was ready for tomorrows ceremony, and venue.

About 30 minutes later everything was confirmed and now all I needed to do is to call the girls to tell them about something important. First I dialed Sydney's phone and waited for her to answer.

"Helo? this is Sydney." Sydney answered.

"Sydney. I was wondering I you have anything planned for tonight?" I asked hoping she say no.

"Well I have a almost 2 year to take care for why?" She asked me using her daughter as an excuse.

"The thing is tonight is Lissa's last night as a bachelorette. She needs a party to celebrate, and well she need friends. I can call my mother to babysit. Just please." I begged Sydney. Then I here'd her talking with Adrian.

"Adrian I am going out tonight, and Rose's mom is babysitting." Sydney yelled and then she came back to the phone. "Ok I am going but at what time?" She asked sounding excited.

"I think 12 is a good time since it is already 6." I was really excited now about going out. We had't gone out since Sydney wedding and I was excited to do so.

"That sound grate. I will see you then at the lobby at 12." Sydney said hanging up. Then I dialed Jill's phone number.

"Hello." Jill awned with a noise background.

"Jill it's Rose I was calling to ask you if you wanted to go out at 12 for Lissa's bachelorette party?" I asked and then I heard Jill scream to Angeline.

"Angeline want ot go to a party?" She asked and then came back to the phone.

"Yea we will be there at 12. See you later." She hanged up. I went to were my suitcase was and then opened it to reveal my belongings. I found My party dress, heels, and Lissa's bachelorette brooch, Crown, and tutu. Then I paced it out so that I was ready for when it was time. The last thing I did was call to order some pizza because I was hungry.

Time past and before you new it was time to wake up Lissa. I had already called my mom as well as other guardians. All I need to do now was to wake up Lissa, and make are way towards the lobby. "Lissa." I said walking into the room. I could see her eyes open and then she saw me all dressed up.

"Is it time to go to diner?" She asked taking the cover off of herself.

"Something better. We are going to go have some fun. Now get dressed." I sad and the Lissa looked at me suspicious.