Prologue

"You're doing great Ms. Tomlinson, one more push and we'll have your second baby out." Maura pushed with all her might and soon a loud cry was heard. Maura collapsed against the pillow, exhausted and weak.

"Congratulations, you have two healthy baby boys. Do you have any names in mind?"

"The first one, Greg. The second one, Niall." With that she passed out.

"Ms. Tomlinson! Ms. Tomlinson stay with us!" Maura opened her eyes and took the deepest breath she could.

"Make sure Louis, Greg, and Niall end up with my sister Jay in Doncaster. Tell Louis I love him." She weakly motioned for the doctors to bring the twins over. She kissed both their cheeks.

"Mummy loves you." Then she flat lined. Despite their best efforts, she couldn't be revived.

Two year old Louis and the one week old twins attended their mother's funeral in their home town of Mullingar, Ireland. It was beautiful ceremony on a nice sunny day. Immediately after they went home with their aunt Jay.

"I promise I'll take good care of you like your mum wanted." And she did. Jay provided the love and care they desperately needed in their lives. All three boys adored her and called her mum. Of course Jay never allowed them to forget who their biological mother was. She'd tell them stories and share old home videos. Louis ended up acquiring the distinguished Doncaster accent but peculiarly, Niall and Greg had a thick Irish accent despite rarely hearing one.

Through the years the boys grew up happily. Jay documented their lives on camera and constantly took them out for fun days or even just played with them at home. She absolutely loved it, she was unable to have children herself so her three nephews were like her sons, they became her whole life. Everything was perfect until one day when the twins were 14 and Louis was 16.

Greg.

But, they don't talk about that any more.

That's the first chapter for my new story Deception.<3 I know that was short but it was just an intro. The actual chapters will be much longer. I will upload the first chapter once this gets 10 votes. Looking Forward is my main fic right now so I don't have a set update schedule for this story. I'll try at least once a week depending on the feedback I receive. I'm not sure how long this book will be, I have a plot laid out of what needs to happen but I haven't actually written any of it. I would expect Harry to show up within the next two chapters.