4

Harry ended up sleeping over and they spent the whole time just watching films, cuddling, laughing and getting to know each other better. To Niall's relief Harry seemed to have forgotten all about Greg so the conversation had stayed cheerful. Harry unfortunately had to leave early the next morning to go somewhere with his mum but he told Niall he'd text him when he got home and then they could hang out. It was 1pm and Niall was bored out of his mind. Over the past two days he had become accustomed to hanging out with Harry all the time so being alone was weird to him. Jay worked as a nurse at the local hospital so she was gone for the day. Niall hadn't seen Louis all day so he decided to go see what he was doing.

"Lou I'm bore- HOLY FUCK LOU LOCK THE DOOR!" Niall quickly shut the door and ran back to his room trying to undo the memory now etched in his brain of Louis on top of some random girl. He didn't understand how Louis could just go around fucking random girls constantly. He found it repulsing. That was one thing he disliked about Louis. Personally Niall believed in keeping your virginity until you were with someone that you knew you'd be with forever or at least for a long time. He was a virgin and never lied about being one. He'd never even dated anyone. Louis teased him for it a little bit but Niall didn't mind, he was waiting for the right person. Niall never really thought about dating too much, he wasn't really sure what he was looking for. When he told Harry he wasn't gay when they first met he was telling the truth but at the same time, he wasn't. Truth was Niall had no fucking clue what his sexuality was. Sure he thought some girls were pretty and some guys were good looking but he'd never been attracted to anyone. He was starting to think he was incapable of developing romantic attractions in general but hanging out with Harry so much confused him. He thinks he has feelings for Harry but he wasn't sure. He had just met the lad, was he really developing a crush or was it just an infatuation? He decided he'd just continue hanging out with Harry and see what happens. He felt his bum vibrate, signalling a text from Harry.

Just got home. Wanna come over? -Haz

Sure, give me about five minutes.- Ni

Niall changed from his black jumper into a red one and slipped on his shoes before knocking on Louis' door.

"come in." Niall entered.

"Now you knock."

"Where'd she go?"

"Well I know you have no experience in this area but typically when your little brother walks in on you having sex it kind of kills the mood.

"Should have locked the door. Anyway, I'm going to Harry's I'll be back before mum gets home though yeah?" Louis just nodded and waved him off.

"Whatever, now get out, I need to have a wank to let out my sexual frustration." Niall grimaced.

"That's gross, I didn't need to know that."

"Don't act like you've never done it." Louis scoffed.

"Actually I haven't." That was the truth. Not only did Niall feel like saving his actual virginity for someone special, he also felt extremely awkward doing anything remotely sexual. He usually just took a cold shower to get rid of any... problems he had.

Niall went downstairs and grabbed his keys before leaving the house and going across the street to Harry's.

"Hey Ni."

"Hey Haz, how was your day out with your mum?"

"She dragged me to the shops and I carried all her bags as she made me give her reviews on every outfit she tried on....how do you think it was?" Niall just laughed and Harry cracked a smile. "Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm into fashion and all that shit, I hate it actually but she thinks it's my favourite thing ever." Harry explained as he led Niall up to his room.

"Wait, your mum knows you're gay?"

"Yeah of course, my mum is like my best friend. I could never hide something like that from her. I told her as soon as I realized it,well, sort of, it's quite an embarrassing story by the way."

"Okay you can't just say that and not tell me the story."

"Fine but if you ever bring it up again after this time I'll never talk to you again. " Niall held up his hands in surrender so Harry started to tell the story.

"I was 11, the next day was my 12th birthday and I was using my sister Gemma's laptop even though I wasn't supposed to because she'd kill me. Anyway I was watching some cat videos on youtu-"

"Hold on, cat videos?!" Niall laughed.

"Well if you're going to judge me I guess I'll just stop telling the story." Harry playfully threatened.

"No, no, I'm sorry. Continue." Niall said as he tried to hide his laughter. Harry rolled his eyes then kept speaking.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I was on Youtube and then this ad popped up that said find nice pussy near you and I clicked on it thinking it was like a cat adoption centre and it ended up being a lesbian porn site. I clicked one of the videos out of curiosity and I completely flipped out, I was mortified. Then I saw a link that had two young, hot guys so I clicked on that and I ended up watching the whole thing and it um...well I got a boner and I didn't know what it was but it was starting to hurt so I started freaking out thinking it was going to fall off so I ran to my mum's room and told her about what happened and she gave me the talk and said that it was normal and completely okay that I liked the boy video then she went on to explain what gay meant so technically my mum came out for me, to me." Niall was trying so hard not to laugh but he couldn't help it.

"I can't believe you approached your mum about your boner." He laughed.

"I was young and scared!" Harry defended but Niall couldn't stop laughing.

"So what did you do after I left?"

"Not much, walked in on Louis boning some random girl but that's about it."

"That must have been awkward."

"You have no idea."

"Are you busy tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"No I don't think so. Wait what's tomorrow's date?"

"August 30th." Niall's eyes widened.

"A-actually I am doing something tomorrow. Shit um, Harry I've got to go, I'll text you later." Harry nodded, confused at Niall's sudden mood change but decided not to question it. Niall would tell him if he wanted to. Harry decided to just hang out with Gemma the rest of the day seeing as he had nothing else to do now that Niall had left so he went to her room and forced her to watch Disney films all night. He fell asleep cuddled up in her warm blankets as she tried to get them back for herself but Harry had a death grip on them. Harry dreamt about him and Niall holding hands and...kissing? Niall was straight, plus he didn't like Niall like that, did he?

Just a quick chapter before I take a nap. Hope you liked it.

QOTC:What do you think Niall has to do the next day that's so important?