First Year

Abraxas and I sat in a compartment on the train to Hogwarts He was eating a chocolate frog and I was reading a book of dark arts, as the compartment door opend and a boy asked If he could sit here, we nod and soon found out his name was Avery. Him and Abraxas talked while I read my book.
--time skip to the shorting--
The professor read our Names my brother was before me.
"Malfoy Abraxas " she said.
The hat hardly touched his head as he shouted " Slytherin " I clapped along for my brother.
" Malfoy Cassiopeia" she said again.
Like by my brother the hat touched me barley before he shouted " Slytherin " .
People clapped along as I made my way to the Slytherin table to sit opposite from my brother. As the feast begun i sat next to two girls one was Druella and the other one Walburga , we got along well. After the Fest we went to the Dungeon, what I thought was cool, and the Perfects told us everything what we had to know.
--
As i laid in my Bed I couldn't sleep so I took another Book , it was about Salazar Slytherin and a Chamber of secrets , i went to the common room sat in a love seat and begun reading. I was so into my Book that I hadn't realized someone has come and sat next to me. I laid my Book in my lap and locked at the Boy in front of me " Can't sleep either? " He looked emotionless and nod.
I sticked my hand out to the boy " Cassiopeia Lyra Malfoy but please call me cassi or Lyra " he shock it and said in a monotone " Tom Marvolo Riddle" " Pleasure " i smiled at him and i swear i saw a ghost of a smile on his face. " what are you reading " he asked " Oh it's a Book about Salazar Slytherin, if you want you can read it . I have finished it " He nodded and I gave him the Book . I got up and lightly smiled at him " Good Night Tom " " Good night Lyra" I got to my Dorm and went to sleep.

--
The rest of the year went normal , I made many friends and was soon one of the popularized people in school . Some times when I couldn't sleep I went to the common room and read a book , and sometimes I met Tom and we talked and I lend him my Books.