Power Couple

A few days after we asked Slughorn about the hurcruxes was Tom's sixteen birthday and i wanted to by him a present.(www.polyvore.com/cassie_goes_shop...)  <outfit)

As i walked in the pet shop i looked for the perfect pet for tom and then I saw her a Snake so beautiful you couldn't describe it .
As i walked to the snake to look at her i was stopped by the shop owner " no no no miss you don't want to go near this snake shes evil i swear she bit every one WHO wanted to look at her besides shes an ugly thing.I heard a hiss" watchhhhh it you filthyyyy half blood youuuu are the one who looksssss ugly" I was speechless I didn't know I could speak parselmouth .

I turned to the shop owner with a evil glare and hissed at him " well I will take her and the only ugly thing here is you "  i gave him a few gallons and took the cage of the snake . I walked in an alley and took her in my hands " so beautiful whats your name my name is Cassiopeia but you can call me Cassie "
"Ohh I didn't  know  missssstresssss is a parselmouth how splendid  and the name is Nagini misssstresssss Casssssi"
" what a beautiful name you have nagini ohh how your new master excited to see you he is a parselmouth too and the heir of Slytherin "
" ohh nagini is excited to meet the heir of Slytherin "

Nagini slide up to my shoulder and curled around my neck and so we walked in the next shop to buy him a pocked watch.
And let it engraving it says " I believe in you and the great things you will do , i will  stand by your side always and forever "

-------

It was early in the morning when I sneaked it his room ( he had an only room because he was a perfect) i saw him sleeping . I had Nagini around my neck again and a green present were the pocket watch was in it . I tiptoed to his bed and straddled his waist and whispered in his ear with a seductive voice  " tom wake up it's your birthday and i have a present for you " i bit his earlobe seductively I felt him move . I moved so i looked at him again with my hands on his chest and saw him looking  at me with sleepiness but among other with lust. " morning  " he said in a sleepy voice. " happy birthday "i said in the same voice as earlier and kissed his cheek a little longer than usually i should. I looked at him with a real smile and said  in parselmouth " i think someone wants to finally meet you" as Nagini slide my arm down so she lade in my arms. " tom Nagini.  Nagini Tom " I introduced.  Nagini looked at him " hello master it's a pleasure to finally meet you " " hello Nagini it's a pleasure to meet you too " Nagini curled around his neck as he looked at me and smiled " thanks Lyra and I didn't know you were a parselmouth too " "welcome tom.  And I didn't know it either since yesterday ....oh and i have an other present for you " i handed him my other present .
I was surprised he didn't say anything because i was still straddling his waist . As he opened his present and read the inscription he  smiled at me with a real smile and hugged me . I was surprised but i hugged hum back ." Thanks " he whispered. I knew he meant it because he wouldn't show his emotions any other person in the world besides me . I let a little go of him so only centimeters were between us so i took the risk and kissed him with such  a passion . His lips were so soft . As he kissed me back I could swear i felt sparks .
As his tongue was asking for entrance I denied to which he squeezed my butt i gasped and he slide his tongue in my mouth and so we fought for dominance which he won as we let go of each other for air we looked at each other and didn't known what to say so we leaned in and kissed again

---
Since that day Tom and I were the power couple.