Death

Months later and Christmas was near , Tom wanted revenge on his father , revenge for leaving his mother and him and for never beingd there for him.

---
We were now standing infront of Riddel manor hand in hand . the door opend and an imagine of an older Tom stand infront of us , as he looked at First at me than at Tom . suddenly his eyes turned darker and he screamed at us " leave , I don't want you creatures here , you are freaks both of you know leave !"
I feelt tom's grip tighten, I took out my wand and pointedh it hidden under my coat at Tom's father and whispered " imperio" . I orders him to go in the house and to stop screaming,so that the neighbors wouldn't be suspicious. Tom put a silence charm on the house so that the screaming wasn't heard. as i undid the imperio curse on Tom's father he started screaming again but not willing no tom totured him. as i heard voices from above i went upstairs .
--3 hours later--
tom and I walked out of the manor pleased with our work, together we left behind 4 dead bodies ( A/N I didn't know how many of tom's relatives were alive so if it's incorrect i am sorry) and we both had two more horcruxes.
As we walked along the streets My dark lord turned to face me and said with pure honest " i love you and you are the only one in this world who can assert this " i smiled and said " i love you too and I wouldn't know what I would do without out you " he smiled and we both kissed.
a good day if i say so myself.