Morning sickness

I laid in bed, tom was still sleeping next to me in bed.

Then ingot a sick feeling and ran to the bathroom. I throw up in the toilet.

I knew i was pregnant but I didn't know how to tell Tom. I didn't even know if he wanted a child.

I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. (Actually don't do that right afterwards it's bad for your teeth! If you brush it right afterwards you can hurt your enamel! Just rinse out your mouth with water and wait a few hours! )

I looked into the mirror and down to my stomach placing a hand on it when I looked back up I saw tom standing behind me and i was a little bit startled and jumped a bit.

I turned around and Tom looked at me questioning. " Why were you throwing up ? are you sick? do you want to see a healer?" he asked concern.

"N-No I am f-fine" i said nervous " why are you so nervous " he questioned me.

I looked at my fiancé with tears in the eyes " i have to tell you something, a-and I don't know how you will take it" i said a little scared of what could have come next.

" what is it , why are you nearly crying and looking so scared .....Are you sleeping with another men because if you are I am going to kill him and torture him till he....." I interrupted him " no it's not that i swear it's just." i took his hand and placed it on my belly " we are having a baby " i said looking into his eyes. they held different emotions. Fear . Love. Anger. Happiness.

" how long did you know" he asked. " two weeks " i said quietly

" two weeks and you didn't decide to tell me?" he asked a little angry.

" i am sorry I didn't know what you will think about it or if you want a child with me " i said with a tear escaping.

he wiped it away with his thumb and caressed my cheek " you are the only woman i would want a child with because when i am with you , I have really emotions that i didn't even know i was capable of. well now you and another human being " he said looking down at my stomach.

His eyes full of love and suddenly something klicked.

" Tom we have to reschedule the date for the wedding you know what people will think of a child out of wedlock"

" you are right what about next week?"

" that would be perfect " i said kissing his cheek and walking out of the bathroom.

" were are you going love?"

" planing a wedding in a week " i said and started to plan.