The baby is coming

I was nearly at the end of my third trimester . We didn't know the gender of the baby or babies but we would love then anyway.

It was nearly lunch time i was cooking and waiting for tom to come home. He was busy doing evil lord Voldemort stuff and such.

"Sweetheart I am home " I heard tom say from the front door.

" Hey Honey how was your day?" i gerettet him with a kiss on the lips an i walked forwards him.

" It was okay but those stupid aurors were after us again, had to kill three of them on the way home" he said with a frown on his beautiful face. In the last months i was always so horny. Tom sometimes had to pleasure me all night long to satisfied me.

"oh well at lea-...owwww...ahhhh shit tom I think the baby is coming "
i said as water run down my leg.

"What now omg what should i do , what should we do"

" hospital now" I nearly screamed

"oh yeah right, let's go" he said laid an arm around my waist and apparate us to the hospital.

-at the hospital-

I laid there out of breath on the hospital bed, pushing the baby out of me, while breaking tom's hand.

" a little bit ...i can see the head" the doctor said

I pushed and pushed and then I heard a baby cry, my baby.

" it's a boy the nurse said i smiled at tom who took our baby boy in his arms. he and little hair in his head and he looked so adorable.

suddenly I felt something in my womb
" there is another one you have to push now " the nurse said

so I pushed again and again

"a girl" the nurse said and gave my baby girl to my husband. she had also little hair on her head but beautiful nonetheless.

but then ....

" omg there is another one " the doctor said
" what?!" I nearly screamed and started to push again
"a baby boy" the nurs said and gave him to me.
he had much more hair on his head than his siblings and looked so much like tom.

"what do we name them " I asked tom

" how about you decide for the boys and I for the girl". he asked and I nodded

"our first born shall have the name Zachery or Zach for short and our youngest .....Lucan ... yeah i like that zachary and lucan riddle. i said and smiled at tom.

"yeah i like that too .. well our daughter shall have the name Vivienne. vivi for short . "he said and looked at me lovingly.

Every thing was perfect .