Chapter 1: Double Date?

LITTLE RECAP OF IT JUST TAKES TIME:

So basically Ginny right now is back at Hogwarts. She woke up and said she had this crazy dream she couldn't remember anything that happened in it except colorful flashes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, maybe you could tell me over breakfast?" he asked reaching his hand out for me to hold. I hesitated but I held his hand and stood up. 

We walked downstairs to the Great Hall where the aroma of food was smelt, the chatter of students were most definitely heard and my friends were seen. 

"Hi guys." I chirped. 

"Hey!" they all responded. (Harry, Ron and Hermione)

"You certainly took your time." said Hermione grinning.

"Oh shush. I was sleeping. I had this really weird dream where-"

"Wait a minute!" exclaimed Ron. 

"What?" asked Harry.

"Who ate all the bacon?" he asked looking around everyone's almost empty plates. 

"You did!" said Hermione. "I didn't even know it was possible for someone to eat that much in one meal." Ron shrugged and continued to munch on his toast. 

"So Ginny..." said Dean.

"Yeah?" 

"You wanna go to Hogsmeade with me today? It's Saturday so you still have tomorrow to finish homework." he said hopefully. 

"Sure. Why not?" I said squeezing his hand a bit. 

"Hey, Cho and I were thinking of going as well. Why don't we join you guys?" asked Harry. 

"That's cool with me. Ginny?" asked Dean. 

"Of course!" I said. 

"Oh great. That means I get to spend the whole day with..."

"Won Won! There you are! I should've known you were in here eating. Let's go on a walk later today yeah?" asked Lavender happily skipping over to us. 

"Um actually I was planning on going to ... Hogsmeade! Yeah with Harry, Cho, Dean and Ginny! So I'll be a bit busy today! Can't let my friends down now can I?" 

"Oh that's a wonderful idea! I'll meet you all there in 1 hour?" She said hugging him from behind and kissing the top of his head. 

"Well it seems everyone else is coming. Won't you come along with us Hermione?" I asked. 

"I- Uh well actually I was supposed to meet up with Draco today." I coughed so hard milk almost came out of my nose. 

"Draco?" I sputtered. "Malfoy? You're dating him?!" I exclaimed. 

"Ginny, we've been over this. Please don't make a scene about this. Look I know he's a Slytherin and all but he's actually really sweet once you get to know him."

"You're gonna date him after all that's he's done to me?" And that's when my mind went blank. 

"Did what? You've never spoken to him once." she said confused. 

"Nevermind. That's okay. I'll try to get to know him. Bring him along." Hermione's face lit up as I smiled warmly at her. 

All the food vanished from the table as we all started to get up.

"Alright let's meet outside in about 15 minutes?" suggested Harry.

"Are you insane?" I asked.