Chapter 8: Daydreaming

We all hit the hard ground with a thump. When I opened my eyes, in my house? I turned and saw my bedroom door. I was in the hall just outside of it. I heard someone inside my room. 

Wait, what?

I slowly opened my door, just a bit to see me and Harry kissing. I shut the door and held my breath. 

How was I there AND here? I opened the door again and I heard Harry speaking. 

"So does this mean we're together?" he asked. 

"I guess." I responded, placing my lips back to his. 

Geez. If I'd known my hair was a mess, I wouldn't have been snogging him. 

What's happening? I heard a familiar voice ask. 

Harry?

Ginny!

Where are you?

I'm in front of my room. 

I'll be there. 

Not a second later, I heard Harry running up the stairs and came to me. 

"What's going on? I tried to talk to Arthur but he kind of just walked through me." he asked. I ignored his comment because I was still freaked out by the fact that there were two of me.

"We're in there." I whispered pointing to the room. 

"What?" 

"We're... in... there!" I whispered louder as an object dropped from my room and hit the floor with a loud clatter followed by me giggling from the inside of my room. Ugh. I'm so embarrassed. 

"What was that?" he asked me. 

I rolled my eyes and I opened the door once more as I saw Harry was lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso but our lips never parted. He placed me on my dresser and his lips roamed my neck. I moaned slightly tilting my head back, as his hands traveled down my body.   

"Oh god. Do I really sound like that?" I whispered still looking at myself. "Why do people even go out with me?" 

"You're really hot." he stated blankly as I gasped and hit his arm. 

"Ow, I'm kidding." he said. 

I looked at him. 

"I'm not kidding." he said putting on a serious face as I smiled at him. 

I shut the door because it was really strange to watch myself be intimate. I'm not into that stuff people. 

Harry on the other hand.

"Come on! It was about to get good."

"Don't be a perv!" I exclaimed. Jeez. 

"So what do we do?" I asked. 

"Well, I mean we could just make out.. since no one can see us?" he asked. 

I stared at him, raising an eyebrow.

.......................

He almost threw me on the bed as he followed, taking his shirt off and putting his lips on mine again as they meshed perfectly together. My fingernails raked his back as his lips connected on my neck. My back arched as our lips came together once more. 

We were in Hermione's room. It was the closest and Harry led me into it anyways not caring at all. 

The doorknob was turning as Harry and I both gasped. 

"What do we do?" I asked. 

"Calm down. They can't see us remember?" 

I held my breath as the door opened and Hermione walked in. She saw us and yelled and ran out. 

"You guys! Seriously?" 

"You can see us?" I yelled. 

"Of course! You can see me?" 

"Duh." said Harry. 

Harry put his shirt back on as Hermione slowly creeped into the room. 

"Erh sorry about that. We thought it was just Ginny and I." said Harry. 

"Well Ron and I are here too. Well, I think. He almost burst out crying when he saw everyone eating breakfast including himself. I would've gone down to explain this to him but I thought, oh let's just let him figure it out this time." she stated. 

"So what's going on?" 

"Well, I'm not sure yet. But I think this is a test." 

"For..." 

"Well the key of course." 

"Right." I said. 

"What exactly are we supposed to do?" asked Harry. 

"Don't know." 

We heard a scream from outside my bedroom door.  Aw jeez. 

We peeked outside Hermione's door to see Ron standing in front of my room, his face filled with horror. Once he realized that Harry and I were making out. He scrambled to shut the door and find us. The now us. The real us? The present us.

"GINNY! HARRY! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID I JUST SEE?" He looked around to see all three of us looking from Hermione's door and raced over here just as I slammed the door shut and put a locking spell on it. 

"So, we're dead." I said. 

"Maybe I should just run away. Make my own band. Or live with a bunch of horses."

"What the bloody hell is that?" I asked Harry. Must be more muggle stuff. 

We could hear Ron from the outside banging on the door. A few more seconds and he'll manage to break the door. But we didn't hear the door crashing down. It opened. And the past Hermione walked in as if nothing was happening. As if Ron wasn't basically breathing fire. 

Just as she was about to leave, she looked around strangely then shook her head and left. 

"WHY THE BLOODY HELL WERE YOU FORCING YOUR TONGUE DOWN MY SISTER'S THROAT?"

"Huh. What an odd thing to say." said Hermione. 

"Hermione! Focus!" I hid behind her and Harry behind me. 

"Ron please. Calm down. You can kill them later. After we figure out a way to leave. Please."

I saw the anger leave him as he sat on the bed. 

"Okay, don't think I'm forgetting this. But Hermione's right." 

We all sat on the bed with him in circle (well more of a diamond shape).

"First, what are they testing us for?" asked Harry. 

"Second, how can we pass their test?" I said after. 

"Third, how the bloody hell do we get out of here?" questioned Ron. 

"I think they're trying to see if we're worthy?" 

"Okay we got that, when they told us that a million times." 

"Right. We want the key. I don't think they're going to give it to us."

"Well if they won't give it. Then we'll just have to take it." I said grinning as we devised a plan.

Heyyyyy! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment if you did. 

Um, um, um, um, I don't know what else to say honestly. Thanks for the support? Sorry for the typos?

Love you guys, keep it cool. 

forever_a_dreamer101

(And be sure to check out my youtube channel for covers (Not saying they're good but who cares?))