Chapter 3: Blame Game

"Harry!" said Cho.

"Ginny!" yelled Dean. 

"Please listen to me!" They said in unison.

"No!" Harry and I said exclaimed. 

"Cho this is all your fault!" said  Dean pulling his hair. 

"It's not her fault! You're the one who ran away with her. I saw you grabbing her hand and running out the door." I fired back. 

"I thought it was you." he stammered. 

"Oh really?"

"I promise you. Ginny look, I like you a lot. Please don't let this get in the way of us."

"Dean. You've done it before. Whose to say you won't do it again? I can't trust you. Please don't make this difficult."

He walked away leaving Cho alone with Harry and  I. 

"Harry..." she started.

"What?" he snapped. 

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I'm truly sorry. It was Dean. He pressured me into all of it."

"It didn't seem like you were trying to stop him."

"I-"

"Let's go Ginny." He took my hand as we went up to the Common room. 

No one was back yet, Hermione was still in the library I'm guessing. So it was just Harry and me.... again. 

"Are you alright?" I asked him. 

"Yeah I guess so. What about you?"

"I don't know. I'm not that mad actually."

"What?"

"Well, I just don't think I ever really liked Dean. He liked me first and asked me out so I just blindly agreed thinking I liked him too."

"Oh." he said sitting on the couch. 

"I really liked her." 

"I know you did." I spoke putting my arm around him. "I'm sorry." 

"Don't be. I think we're better off without them. I mean you, you deserve someone special. Not Dean. Someone who would kiss you every single day. Someone who would tell you they love you every night just to make sure you knew it. Someone who would look at you like you were the most beautiful girl every time they saw you." 

"Well, I'm not sure I deserve someone that special. I can't even think of someone who would do that just for me. Trust me I'm not worth all that."

"I beg to differ." 

I looked at him just to make sure he was talking and that I wasn't imagining it. 

"What?"

"I'm serious. You're an amazing person Ginny.  You're smart, beautiful. Why would anyone be stupid enough to ever let you go?" his voice became quieter and quieter. 

"Well what about you Harry? You don't deserve someone awful either." 

"I don't know. I just might."

"Why would you say something like that?"

"I have to tell you something. I've been keeping it from you, from everyone actually."

"Go on."

"You're going to think I'm insane."

"Tell me." I urged. 

"Fine.... I don't think I'm in the right place." 

"What?" I asked utterly confused. 

"You're at Hogwarts. You ARE at the right place..."