When you went over to his house for the first time

"Come on we can play video games there", Axel said to you.

"Ok! Lets go!", you said excited.

Axel and you walked to his house hand in hand, when you finally arrived, Axel knocked on the door and you heard quick footsteps run towards the door.

"Hi Axel! Hi Y/n! Come on in", Julia, Axel's little sister, held onto your already joined hands and dragged you into the living room.

There you played some video games but they where for children Julia's age. It was after Julia went to do homework you and Axel started playing a real game video game.

"Let's do this, for every win i have i get candy!", you said proudly crossing your arms.

"And for every win i have i get a kiss on the cheek", Axel said playfully smirking. You blushed at what he wanted but agreed.

"Alright Blaze, your on."

You both played video games together for an hour straight. You won 5 times and Axel won 4.

"Yay~", you said in delight," I'm winning!" Axel smirked and took your remote.

"Hey! Axel what are you-"

You got cut off when Axel grabbed your hand and kissed you cheek. When he released you went gradually from your original complexion to as red as a tomato.

"Now we're tied"

"NO FAAAIIIIRRR!"