When you go school together

You waited for Axel to arrive at the bustop.

"This guy is taking forever."

You waited patiently for him, you where about to call him when 2 hands covered your eyes,"guess who?"

"I dunno...Jordan?"

"No"

"Xavier?"

"No..."

"Ooooo! How about...Hurley?"

"Not even close!"

"I was kidding, i know it's you Axel"

"About time...", He turned you around and hugged you.

"How come you where taking so long?", you asked him.

"Julia isn't a morning person..."

"Alright."

You both laughed and hugged while waiting for the bus.

About 5 minutes later your bus towards School finally arrived. All through the ride, you and Axel where talking like theres no tomorrow.

"Hey y/n?"

"Yes Axel?"

Axel looked at you, but then hesitated. "Never Mind, it doesn't matter anyway..."

"Okay", you kissed Axel's cheek, and he blushed.

You guys arrived at school, and you where starting to wonder how your trip back from school with Axel will be like.

One thing was bothering you though...what did he wanted to tell me?

*****after school****

You where hanging out with your cousin, Kevin Dragonfly.

"So how are things with you and Axel going?", he asked you.

"Well..."

"Did he ask you to be his Valentine?"

"Yea- wait what?"

"Ughh. I said: did. He. Ask. You. To. Be. His. Valentine?"

"Oh. No", you looked to the ground ashamed. All of your other friends already had their boyfriends or crushes asked them to be their Valentine.

"Oh, not yet then...", he mumbled.

You looked at him weirdly, shrugged, then said your goodbyes. You went outside to the school gates and waited for Axel.

When he finally arrived, he took your hand and led you to a beautiful cherry blossom tree. (sakura tree)

You decided not to speak since he wasn't gonna answer your questions anyway.

"Y/n i really like you. Thats why i call you princess, because your like a princess to me. I know something very important is coming up so i want to make it very special for you..."

Axel kneeled on one knee,taking out a velvet box,"Y/n, would you make me the happiest boy alive and be my Valentine?"

"...........Yeah, sure"
You where blushing like it was the hottest day ever, you where basically really red. You took the box wondering what was inside. You then helped Axel up and kissed him. Then Axel started blushing.

"You didn't need to kneel though. Its bot that big of an event..."

Axel shook his head. I'd do anything for you, he said in his head.

"Open your gift", he said. You carefully opened your gift. When you opened it you couldn't believed what you saw....

It was the the brand new copy of (video game you always wanted).

"No way Axel! You actually got this for me?"

"Yeah, you where always talking about how much you wanted the game... So i bought it"

You hugged Axel pushing him to the ground. He hugged you back smiling.

*click*

You both sat up and looked in confusion at the tree. Then Kevin, your cousin came out from hiding.

"I'm showing this to aunt l/n."

You rolled your eyes and kissed Axel's cheek," wanna play this game with me?"

"Of course"