When he waits for you after your Detention

So.......... You were in detention because you answered back to your (least favourite teacher) numerous times...

Yeah......

Your not the brightest student in school....

You where in your (least favourite teacher)'s room, waiting for your punishment to end.

Your detention was an hour and a half long.

And you had to miss Skateboarding classes for this...

But on the bright side, you had your adorable, adoring boyfriend, Axel, who said he would wait for you.

To kill time he went to soccer practice. After soccer practice he came back to the class your serving detention in.

You had to stay in a little longer, why?

Because you talked back.... Again.

Axel waited patiently at the door, but at times he would pull stupid faces. So you would smile.

Adorable, but stupid.

You would blush and smile at him. He'd smile back. Your time was finally up and you left cursing the teacher under your breath.

As you met Axel at the doorway, he hugged you tightly, and kissed your forehead. After that he closed the teacher's door.

"You didn't tell me you had a detention..."

"Well. You didn't ask."

Axel sweat-dropped and asked you: "Why did you have the detention, princess?"

"Well since you asked so nicely," you both started to walk to the school's main entrance, "i got a detention because i talked back to the teacher..."

"Princess... You told me you would stop talking back to teachers..."

"I can't help it Axel, its a habit." You shrugged.

"Well, i got an awesome place to take you do if you stop answering back to teachers. For a whole month."

"Okay. Where is this 'place'", you said raising your hands and using them as imaginary speech marks.

"You'll see."

So for a month you stop answering back to teachers. And Axel took you on a date, meeting skateboarding legends.

"OMD AXEL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"

"Anything for you princess."

You kissed Axel's cheek, he turned red, like he normally does when you kiss him.

"Best boyfriend ever", you mumbled.

"What was that y/n?"

You shook your head hoping he would wave it off. Then he took your hand.

Best boyfriend ever, ey? Like i said. I'll do anything to make my princess happy...