When you study together for the test

"Axeeeeelllll, do we have to study?", you asked kind of pissed. You didn't like to study, Axel didn't either, but he wanted you to get at least 80% so you will be able to still go out.

"Yes, we do y/n. It won't be that hard, all you need to do is go over what we've learnt so far and then answer the questions on the sheet."

You pouted,"I'm not studying"
You then crossed your arms and looked away.

Axel rolled his eyes,"ok how about a reward for when you study and get at least 80% on the test?"

You turned your head in his direction,"ok...but it better be good."

You and Axel studied and you didn't argue or throw a fit.

"See it wasn't that hard now was it?", Axel said smiling.

"Yeah yeah, wheres my reward?", you asked looking around the room.

"Right here"

"I don't see it-"

Axel kissed you on the lips, you where surprised at first but then melted straight into it and gladly kissed him back. Axel then held your arm pulling you deeper into the kiss, and you rested your hand on his warm cheek, pulling him closer. After about a minute you and Axel split, breathing heavily, taking in air.

You both gazed into each other's eyes until,"Hey! You stole my first kiss!"

"That was the plan", Axel said smirking. He then leaned in and whispered into your ear,"You know, that was my first kiss too..."

You immediately blushed, to think that you have fallen in love and stolen the first kiss of the flame striker, is pretty breathtaking.

"Whatever, so whats my second reward for after the test?"

"Hmmm", Axel then licked his lips.

"PERVERT!"

"I was thinking donuts, but i think a new video game could work too..."

"Yeah i can live with that, in the meantime", you pecked his lips," i can have my recent reward again and again"

Axel smiled calmly and pulled you in for another kiss this time, more passionately than the last.