When you play truth or dare together

You and Axel where with your friends at David Samford's house. You where at his house since it was the biggest.

"Hey, let's play Truth or Dare!", Joe said.

"Yaaaahh! We should!", David said high-fiving Joe.

"I'm down...", Jude said.

Axel looked at you," sure i'd like to play", you said.

"I'll play too then."

You rolled your eyes. Then smiled at yourself, 'oh Axel, your so clingy...'

He sat next to you on the ground and wrapped his arm around your waist.

David, spun the bottle, and it landed on Joe.

"Joseph King", David smiled evilly, "I dare you to take Caleb's banana tomorrow!"

"I didn't even pick truth or dare", he said cooly crossing arms.

"Too bad so sad!"

'Well, I'm gonna end up in hospital tomorrow', Joe thought to himself.

Joe then spun the bottle and it landed on...
"Y/n. Hm, Didn't see that coming... Truth or dare?"

"Dare, always", you smirked at him.

"Alright."

A long pause....

"I dare you to have a make out session with Axel", he said it so easily, like it was totally normal.

"Yeah.....no."

Axel picked you up and carried you to the guest bedroom. He then pit you back on the ground and pinned you to the wall.

"A-axel...", you said blushing.

"A dare's a dare...", he says huskily above your lips.

He started kissing you on the lips softly, then hungrily. You wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist. Holding you firmly.

He licked your bottom lip, hoping you'll open your mouth to let him in. You playfully denied. Axel grunted, then slid his right hand to your butt, and squeezed it. You gasped and Axel dove for your lips.

All this kissing went on for about three more minutes, until Axel attacked your neck. He kissed your neck roughly, so well that when he gave you a hickey, you moaned.

Axel goes back to your lips. Devouring them, like there is no tomorrow. He then pulled away, and a string of saliva was attached from your lips to his.  You both breathed heavily and hugged each other.

"How long was that for?", you asked breathlessly.

"About 8 minutes", Axel replied smirking.

You smiled at him, and you both waled out of the room. You both decided to leave, since you found a new and more interesting game...