One

"I hate you! You bastard!" Shelly picks up all of the items off my coffee table and launches them at me, missing me every time as I dodge them. She appears to be holding something like paper in her left hand. Is that a picture?

"Shelly, stop! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I swat the magazine down as it came flying to my head.

"I can't take this bullshit from you anymore, Tyler!" Tears fill her eyes as she yells at me.

"What the hell are you talking about, Shelly?" I step towards her.

She then takes the paper that she had been holding and slams it on the table. "That's what the hell i'm talking about!"

I stare at her longer than needed and watch a tear slowly trickle down her flushed cheek. She quickly wipes it then grabs the paper from the table and throws it at my chest. I watch it slowly float down to the floor then realize that it was never paper. It had been a small square napkin that had blue pen ink written in neat writing across the corner of it. Oh, shit.

"I fucking hate you, you grimy cheating bastard. 'A night out with the guys', huh? Bullshit! You were out fucking some other girl, weren't you?" She stares at me.

I had known what she was referring to. The night Drew and I went out for some drinks was when I got the napkin - not even a week ago...

(Flashback)
I sit at the Alley Bar - our towns' local bar - with a beer in my right hand and the small glass in the other. I never drank off the beer bottle. Never. I never have and probably never will. Pouring the drink into the glass, I listen to Drew tell me the story about his last hook up.

"Dude, she had big ones, too. Like..." He made circular motions around his chest addressing the size of the woman's breasts.

I chuckle and nod my head, telling him to continue. So, he does. Telling me ever gory detail of the sex and after. Eventually, I zone him out and occasionally grin or chuckle when I think he says something interesting. I begin to think about Shelly, my girlfriend.
I think about how I left her at my apartment, drinking orange juice and watching some talk show. I think about how she looked when I first headed into the living room, towards the door. She wore her favorite polka dotted pajama shorts and one of my gray tees. Her legs are long and smooth as they sit cross-legged on the couch. She's very skinny but very feisty for her size. She's always been pale but not now since its spring; she's picked up a slight bit of color. When she notices me walk in, she turns her head towards me and the buttery blond bun on the top of her head slightly bounces. Making eye contact with me, she grins and I am stopped in my tracks by her stunning colored eyes. I could never pin a color on her eyes. They weren't the exact color gray or the color brown. It was a mix of the two. I absolutely loved her eyes, especially when they were in the light. The way they shined and -

"Tyler!" Drew swings his hand in front of my face. "Damn, dude, you were totally zoned out. You okay?"

I clear my head then answer, "Yeah. I'm fine. I was just lost in thought."

"Were you trying to imagine my story?" He asks then sips his beer.
"Ew, dude, no!" I laugh and shove his arm.

"Excuse me." A stuffy voice speaks from beside me.

Drew stops laughing and notices something behind me so he does a wolf whistle.

I turn to notice a tall, tanned girl standing beside me with a napkin in her hand. She wore a lime green and black skin-tight dress that hugged all of her curves in the right way. The neckline was cut low, revealing her cleavage which seductively had a gold necklace dip right into the crease. And her dark hair hung in long curls around her body. I look up at her face and notice that she has chocolate brown eyes that gleam and over-glossed lips. She giggles at Drew's whistle then looks at me.