Three

Pulling into the 2 Roundz's parking lot, I park near the front door. For a second, I regret coming out tonight but then I weigh my options; home or club. I respectfully choose club.

"Come on, man. Let's get the drinks flowing." Drew hops out of the car and I notice him already checking girls out. I am not getting laid tonight. I completely forbid it.
Hopping out of the car, I flash my ID to the security, and then pushing through the crowd of people to find a seat at one of the small round tables in the back. Unfortunately, I wasn't patient enough to continue shoving the sweaty bodies out of my way so I head for the bar but am wrongly mistaken when I don't see an empty seat. Why are there so many people here tonight? I proceed towards tge upstairs part of the club, hoping to find a calmer place to drink. I head for the clear stairs that light up with the music. Making my way up, I finally find the open bar spaces that I had been missing downstairs. Thank, God. 

"Patron on the rocks." I yell over the music to the bartender.

"Coming up." He says then turns his hat to the back.

As I wait for my drink, I feel an uneasy presence around me which makes me check my surroundance. A few seats down from me, a red headed girl beams at me; showing all of her teeth - molars and all.
She has short red locks that hang around her neck. Her eyes are a dark blue and freckles dotted the bridge of her nose.  She wears light blue jeans that hug her thin figure, a scrunched white shirt underneath a hot pink blazer, and hot pink pumps to match.

I politely grin back but inwardly cringe when I see her stand from her seat. Oh, God. She's coming over.

Taking a seat next to me, she says, "Hey, baby, I don't mean to bother you but I couldn't help but notice that you were eyeing me from down the bar." She seems to have a southern accent.

"Was I?" I don't think that's what I was doing.

"You were, too! I caught you!" Did I say that out loud? She beams again and I now notice her extremely pink gums. Then she cackles - Not laugh; cackle.

Frowning, I grab my drink from the bartender and thank him with a nod.

"So...did you come here with somebody or...?" She places her hand on my bent knee, fluttering her eyes at me.

"Um..." If she counts Drew then yes. I began to drink my Patron, ignoring her.

"If not then you could..." She slowly slides her hand up over my knee, "...Come home with me and maybe we could..." She slides her hand higher over my thigh, "Get to know each other a little more." She finally cups me there and gently squeezes, making me nearly choke on my drink. Then the cackle starts again.

"Actually..." I slide from out of my seat, trying to put space between me and her and she simply leans in more. "I did come here with someone and he would be very sad to see you touching me."

"He?" She says with her accent.

"He." I say nodding my head with a grin.

"Oh, I understand." The redhead gets up to leave and I hear her sigh on the way out. I chuckle silently as I finish my drink and if I'm not mistaken, I heard a soft girly snicker laughing along with me. Looking around, I find the source; the familiar soft baby fave staring at me is snickering. Bonnie. What the hell is she doing here?

Tonight she doesn't were her maroon dress. Instead she wears a royal blue dress that still hugs her figure but a seductive slice of fabric shows the tanned skin just above her belly button but below her ribcage. She has a great sense of style. Her breasts look magnificently plump and full in this dress and since the neckline is cut low, it shows the curves of breasts with a hint of her cleavage. She stands tall on the black platform heels that strap around her ankle and if I'm not mistaken, her legs look smokier than before; she must wear stockings. Yummy. Her ombred locks are still curled but they are loose and displayed all around her shoulders and back. She wore makeup tonight, covering her baby face. Her eyes were still smoky like the other night but tonight she oddly wears a deep red lipstick that compliments her dress and those plump baby lips.

"Hey." I hear her whisper to me. Her voice is so soft.

"Hey." I feel myself grin from ear to ear.

She turns back to her clear drink with lemon in it and sips off the skinny black straw. Water, again. God, how old are you? Standing from my seat, I stalk over to her and sit in the next to her. She notices my presence and removes her lips from around the straw to look at me. Oddly, she doesn't leave a ring of red around the straw. Perfect. So, if I kiss her then her lipstick wont stain on me. Wait, what?

"Bonnie, right?" I smile at her.

She giggles, "Yeah. Have we met before?" She doesn't even remember you, dude.

"Yeah, back at The Alley Bar. You were there with your friend Jess." You are so pathetic, Tyler James Moore.

"Um..." She frowns and smirks at me. She probably had met a lot of guys that night.

"Tyler." I point to myself.

"Oh, she gave you the napkin!" She softly giggles, probably not intentionally. 

"Yeah...the napkin." The napkin that ruined me and my girlfriend's relationship.

"I'm sorry about that." At first, I thought she knew about what happened between me and Shelly but I realized she was talking about the napkin.

"No. It's fine." It really wasn't.

"I would ask you 'why didn't you call' but I remember you said you have a girlfriend." She nods then turns back to her drink.

"Had." I turn back to my glass and stare at my bottom of it. Empty. "Can I have another one of these?" I call out to the bartender and he nods.

"What?" She looks at me with confusion.

"Had a girlfriend. Unfortunately, I don't have her anymore." When the bartender brings my drink, I quickly chug it down.

"Is that why you are actually acknowledging me? Before, at The Alley Bar, you shook my hand and started talking about how much you loved your girlfriend but now...you're sitting here grinning in my face." She sips the last of her drink then reaches in with pale pink manicured nails to grab the lemon.

I sit in awe until I finally recover to say, "I'm actually here because I wanted to compliment your sense of style and perhaps offer you a drink but then I looked underneath all of that makeup you have on to reveal that you are underage for a drink. Hints the reason why you always drink water. How old are you anyways?"

She narrows her eyes at me while she sucks on the end of the drenched lemon. A drop of the juice runs down the crimson crease in the center of her lips and slides down her chin before she wipes it away with a napkin. Dropping the lemon back in the glass she says, "I am absolutely flattered that you have focused so much on my drinking habits and my face to assume that I am underage for liquid. It's cute, actually. You probably are stalking me. First you're at The Alley Bar and now you're here. Coincidence? I think not. If there is something that you are trying to get from me then I dont have it. And even if I did, I wouldn't give it to you. I'm underage, remember?" She then grabs the small, sparkly black hand-bag that I hadn't noticed before and heads for the colorful stairs. I watch her behind as it swings with every step she takes.  This probably makes me a horny bastard. She then stops walking and turns to me, making my eyes fly up to her face, "And that was vodka with lemons."

I grin and watch her walk away. Turning back to her now empty glass, I eye it before turning to the bartender, "Excuse me, what was she drinking?" I point to her glass.

"Was that the red head or the one in blue?" He says with a frown.

"The one in blue." The sexy one in blue.

"Uh, water with lemons."

I grin. I knew it.