Five

How could I miss this? I'd never been drugged before. Especially not by someone so...innocent. Lifting my head slightly, I look up at Bonnie standing over me, quickly snatching her heels off. My vision is still blurred and my arm is in pain under me due to the way I landed on the hard floor, but the pain is quickly fading when Bonnie pushes me on my back. She appears to be out of breath, probably from turning me over.

 "Okay, Big guy, get up." Reaching down she grabs my hands; making me sit up. Then – with all of her might – she pulls me into a standing position. Since I'm not completely coherent, I have to lean on her for support. She leads us to a wooden staircase, and from there we head to abandoned bedroom over the club. The only lighting in this room is from the streetlights outside of the window. I can't tell what the items are in this room but I know I am now lying on a small mattress and Bonnie is astride me.  

Her lips are making a trail down neck and then going back up to my lips. I can't help but kiss her. Yes, I may be drugged and Yes, I may be laying on a beat down mattress but I am at least getting kissed by Bonnie. After a while the kisses became heated and she was running her hands all over me – I was doing like-wise to her. I started to notice that her hands were lingering at my pockets just a second too long. I felt her hands touch my wallet but before I could move them she was already taking my jacket and shirt off. I reach behind her and unzipped her dressed before sliding it down her body. When I have her in my arms, my mind is still too blurry to take in all of her glory and it is much too dark for me to actually cherish this moment. I feel Bonnie reach for my jeans and I comply and let her take them off of me. I would've never thought that our second encounter would be like this. I was thinking something a little more along the lines of a coffee at that diner down the road but this is fun too.

 Pulling Bonnie closer to me, I find her lips and start our heated kisses again. This time I'm the one to trail kisses down her neck and chest until I finally reach her breasts. I attempt to take my time with these kisses but probably fail. I kiss her shoulders and then all over the curve of her breasts. Bonnie throws her head back and gives a soft moan. I know for a fact that she can feel my bulge in my boxers because I know I can. She puts her hands in my hair as I kiss her cleavage. Giving a tug to my head, I grunt but continue my kisses. I reach behind her and grab the latch to her bra and Bonnie puts her hands on the back of my neck. Before I could unlatch the hook, Bonnie presses a special spot on the back of my neck and I black out. Complete darkness.

Wait, what?! What the fuck just happened? One minute I'm sinking my face in between a girl's boobs and the next I'm asleep. What is this girl? A spy? She managed to drug me, seduce me, and then put me to sleep from a pressure point all in one night.

While I'm laying here like a vegetable, I'm sureBonnie is probably robbing me, or preparing to kill me, or worse...Raping me.Tonight has not been my night. I lose my girlfriend, get drugged, and possiblyraped. Welcome to Hell, right? 

Sorry for the short chapter but it's better than nothing :)

Comment & Vote