Four

After me and Bonnie's encounter, the night seemed to move extremely slow. The song was the same upbeat song that had been played over and over again. I had a few drinks as I watched everyone dance from the balcony. I occasionally saw Drew dancing with a few girls and downing a whole bunch of vodka. He was going to be completely wasted tonight. I oddly found myself searching the crowd for royal blue, hoping that one of the blues would be Bonnie.

What the hell is wrong with me? She's underage. I wish I could just get that through my head. I wish I could forget that I ever seen her perfect body and gorgeous child-like face; I wouldnt be in this situation.

Walking back to the bar, I drop off my glass and head down the stairs to push through the crowd; I needed some fresh air since I'd probably be the one driving us home. Attempting to make my way through the crowd, I shove a few dancing bodies until someone grabs my arm. I turn and there she is, in glorious blue, Bonnie.

She smirks at me before pulling me closer to her. Should I have resisted? Probably. Did I resist? Absolutely not. I move closer to her and she leans up to my ear.

"Dance with me." I hear her practically whisper. She begins to swing her hips from side to side with the beat and laces out hands together. I stand there lifeless just watching her move her body before swaying my body with her. She then removes our hands and runs her hands up my chest, for a second her hands linger there, moving in small circles before she wraps her arms around my neck. I place my hands on her hips and have us moving in sync to the music. With a smirk, she then grabs my hands and pushes them down so they are on her behind. When you purposely make a man put his hands on your behind, you cant just expect him not to squeeze - Am I right? Or am I right? I give her behind a soft squeeze and she gives a hum of appreciation.

She then turns around so her back is to my front and then begins swinging her butt right across my jean zipper. Oh,man. I lean into her behind and she bends all the way over, shakes her behind on my crotch, and then stands up; arching her back and flipping her hair. Turning back to me, she looks at me with mischievous eyes and leans in. Before I was clear on what she was doing, her lips were latched on to mine.

They were soft - believe me when I tell you they were soft. I felt her hands run through the back of my hair before they were holding my face to hers. I could stay like this for a while, just like this; her lips pressed to mine. It felt like I hadn't just broken up with Shelly. It was like I hadn't come to the bar to get drunk but instead came here to have the time of my life. Eventually Bonnie pulled away and grinned before grabbing my arm and pulling me to the bar.
"Two 'Sex on the Beach' drinks." She winks at the bartender and he nods.

Sex on the beach? Is she hinting at something?

"That was...you dance perfectly." I mutter.

"Thank you." She smiles with the same crimson lipstick that surprisingly isn't smeared. When the bartender passes the orange drinks to us, she reaches between her breasts - inside of her cleavage - and takes out the money for the drinks. She slides it across the counter and grabs her drink with both hands.

"Drink it." She demands with a soft voice.

I had sat in this seat for the last five minutes watching her like a hawk before grabbing the drink that looked rather fruity. I glanced at her before taking a gulp of the drink. It wasn't as sweet as I pictured. I mean, besides the fact that it had alcohol in it; it still wasn't what I expected.

"You like it?" Bonnie says watching me with a grin.

"It's not what I thought it would be." I say with a shrug.

"What did you expect? For it to feel like sex on the beach in you mouth?" She giggles.

I chuckle, "Thanks for respecting my idea, Bonnie."

She giggles again, "Let me taste yours." She reaches for my glass and I pass it to her. Taking a quick sip of my drink she frowns and takes another sip. "Yours doesn't taste like a "Sex on the Beach."

I frown, "What do you mean?"

"Yours tastes different. Here, drink mine." She passes me her glass and without hesitation I take a gulp of her drink. The drinks taste the same to me but I simply shrug and give the glass back to Bonnie.

"No, it's fine. You can drink it." She grins.

I quickly down the drink and before I could even place the glass on the counter again, she has my hand and is tugging me off the stool. "Come to the bathroom with me."

"Come in there with you?" I ask and I'm not sure if it was me getting from the stool too fast or the drinking but I became very light-headed.

"If you're man enough." She giggles. My vision begins to oddly get blurry as she practically drags me through the crowd. And then there is a thumping noise that doesn't match the bass of the music. Oh my, God. I can hear my heartbeat. What the hell is going on? I couldn't have been drunk, these were not the symptoms for being drunk. I then feel my body go limp. Not limp like I can't move but limp as in, I don't have control over my body anymore.
Glancing at my surroundance, I hadn't noticed we were near a secluded exit door.

"What's...whaaat...?" The words wouldn't come out. As hard as I tried, I simply felt too weak and sleepy. Then it hit me, like a truck. I had been drugged. Now that I think about it Bonnie hadn't drunk off of her drink, she passes it to me saying that it tasted funny. Bonnie had drugged me. Before I could even catch myself; I lost my balance, tripping over my own two feet, and smacking the floor hard. My vision was so blurry it felt like the world was swaying and I could still hear my heart beating.
Dun-dun...dun-dun...

"Shit!" Bonnie says in exasperation.

Dun-dun...dun-dun...

Darkness.