INTRODUCTION

'Malaysia😍

These past years have been hectic, alot of fighting arguing with the family you know ? Andre always in and out of trouble he also act like he older than me like he big brother & im little sister so I just let him have his way since he so over prot...

These past years have been hectic, alot of fighting arguing with the family you know ? Andre always in and out of trouble he also act like he older than me like he big brother & im little sister so I just let him have his way since he so over protective. We are also in the same grade cause he didn't go to preschool he went straight to kindagarden with me . I have got into a lot of fights with my brother hoes or his old girlfriends because they think they can talk to him like he stupid in front of me and they get proved wrong let a bitch try me .

Azreal is 13 in the 8th grade she is a good girl she's quiet too but she not that quiet don't let her fool you. Next my 7 year old brother Drew yes I said another little brother mom and dad had him when I was 10 and im telling you he is bad as hell. He always getting in trouble at school for fighting. He gets that from andre. But he is real smart he just bad so daddy always whooping him . then lastly there's Ziya she is 1 about to turn 2 she bad but not that bad that's my lil sis i love her.