11

Liyah😝😍

Brys and I plan on leaving next week, when we leave i have to lose contact with everyone so no one knows or Will find out about where we're really going and that is Newyork we already enrolled in a school down there which we will be graduating from

Yesterday Laysia was being selfish and I get why she was I'm leaving for 9 months. Shit happenes for a reason I guess. When its time for me to go I'm going to leave a note that Tells some lie Idk I know that I'm risking trust and relatshionships but I gotta do what I gotta do. And of course Brys is angry he was already accepted into Michigan state college with His basketball Scholarship But Now he has to Hold off I feel So Bad But Ayee We Chose To Sleep Around Without Protection.

"Liyah come Here Laysia here for you !" Daddy yelled up to me so I hurriedly ran downstairs

"Heyy" I said lowly walking into the living room as daddy left

"Heyy why weren't you at school today? And I wanna apologize for yelling at You yesterday I was being selfish you know I love you and I'm going to always be here for you and IMA miss you" she mumbled the last part so no one would hear "just call me every day keep me updated"

"Because I was looking through things, I love you too and I will " I Lied about the last part

"Okay I gotta go but I'm really going to miss you sis gimmie a hug" she said as she began to cry I know this was destroying her because its destroying me. We held eachother tight before she let me go.

"Oh my gosh this is real , don't forget about me " she said hugging me again

"I won't I promise " I said kissing her cheek

"Okay see you later " she said letting me go and leaving out the house. This will be my last time talking to my best friend for 9 months and I'm going to miss the fuck out of her. Without her I'm nothing literally its sad that I have to leave but when I come back I want everything to be back to normal. This won't be your last time hearing about me believe it I'll keep y'all updated.

Laysia

After leaving liyah I went to my favorite spot to clear my mind. I haven't been here in like a month but today I needed to be here by myself I needed alone time. It was an beach the side where i could see the sunset. I sat in the sand and cried my heart out my best friend was really leaving me I don't care if y'all call me extra but it hurts me so much.

I cried for hours until I seen it was 7:00 it was dark and cold by now too. I checked my phone to see many missed calls and texts but I ignored them walking home well I attempted to but it was to far so I decided to call Marcus

"Hello?" He answered quickly

"Hello?"

"Girl where you at you okay?"