15

Andre

Today I'm going over to Rosay's house I miss her and I can't go another day with out her.

Putting on some clothes I got up and headed over to Rosay's house which only took me about 10 minutes to get there. Pulling up into her drive way I sighed grabbing the flowers and the gift bag full of candy that I brought her.

Knocking on the door I was nervous as hell.

"Who is it?!" She yelled making me smile just hearing her voice

"Andre" I yelled back and she opened the door quick as hell

"Andre look I'm sorry very sorry I broke up with you I don't know what I was thinking I can't spend another day without you. I've been crying because I thought you were going to move on I'm sorry I fucked up for being selfish I just just love you" she said making me smile as a tear rolled down her face putting the stuff down I pulled her close wiping her tears

"I love you too" I said pecking her lips " I got this for you go put it up so we could finish talking" i said handing her the things .

"Okay" she mumbled walking away and I walked up too her room it looked like she moved some stuff around and added some things in.

"So Andre?" She asked coming up from behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Wassup?"

"So does this mean were back together?"

"Yeah baby you mine again, how long have you known you love me"

"Every since I broke up with you and I'll never do it again unless you give me a good reason too. how long did you know"

"Same I just love you a lot".

" I love you too" she said kissing my back as her hands slid down to unloosen my belt I knew she was about to stroke my dick and I have no problem with it.

Laysia

Yesterday I finished the house when the furniture came and the movers helped me set it up I'm like so happy that I got too design the apartment by myself.

Marcus hasn't been answering his phone this morning so I figured that he was asleep I'll just go pick him up so he could come see the apartment.

I headed home and got dressed into something girly I want to look sexy today.

It was sexy because I had everything covered up lol I've learned you don't have to show your skin to look sexy you can be fully clothed.

A few days ago I ramaged through all my clothes throwing some of my shit away I'm getting ready to be 18 not a little ass girl I need to mature especially if I want to go to college.

Once I got to Marcus's house I knocked on the door and his mom answered she looked surprised to see me

"Just the person that needs too be here heyy baby" she said giving me a hug

"Heyy mommy watchu been up too" I followed her into the kitchen

"A lot I made breakfast I see you haven't ate" she said making me a plate because she heard my stomach growl.

"Well can I go say hi to Marcus first"

"Oh no he's fixing his room up I'll go get him" she said she hurriedly went upstairs. That was weird.

"Heyy Daj" I smiled as she came downstairs

"Oh heyyy sissy" she said giving me a tight hug I could tell she'd been crying