Chapter 3

Bryson😍😝

When I went to li house saturday she wasn't there and when I went sunday she was at church so today I hope I can talk to her

I don't know who she was getting smart with either because I'll beat her little ass.

When I got to school I waited for li by her locker which took a long time since she came in with her friends.

"Bryson I do not wanna talk" she mumbled walking up to her locker but I stood in front of it

"Okay and your not I am, first every since we had sex I feel I been acting the same I apologize if you felt different but I will not apologize about anything else . I don't know who you thought you was breaking up with but ain't shit broken between us you still ma girl so quit that shit. Second if ya Lil ass hang up on me and ignore me again Im fuckan' ya' ass up"

"brys you've been entertaing these hoe's I'm not gone be with you if u feel you can disrespect me " she said looking down

"well I will apoligize about that I'm sorry babe let's go class about to start" I said grabbing her hand after she put her stuff in her locker.

I walked her to class then I went to class. we got only a few more months then no more school & I'm happy asf.

Laysia

"Give Daddy A kiss" Marcus said pulling me into him from behind.

I haven't seen him all day because I was late and right now its lunch c lunch.

I turned around to see marcus and his friends. .

"Heyy baby" I said giving him a kiss "Heyy Y'all" I said to everyone and they replied

"I seen your brother ian know he came back today "

"Yup he the reason I was late he wanted to look fresh as ever and he wanted to drop by stores and stuff"

"Awll you got practice after school?"

"Nope I actually quit the team" I mumbled the last part

"Watchu just say ?" 

"I quit basketball " I said louder

"why is that ?"

"Because coach is irritating she be tripping so fuck her "

"watch your mouth baby, basketball is your dream you getting back into it rather you like It or not,

I see you being a pro basketball player"

"But babyyy" I whinned

"But baby nothing I'm serious laysia "

" okay but your birthday is in 2 days what you want?"