24

Last chapter,             

                   Malaysia

"Mariah and Niyah let's go so we can make it to daddy's game"

"Is my mommy going to be there?"Niyah asked with a big koolaid smile on her face

"Yes she will baby, your going to be going with her today too"

"Yay" she giggled grabbing her little sister hand, leading her towards the door

I gave a quick smile while grabbing my things so we could leave

Today was one of Marcus's big games and I was bringing the kids to see it and so we all can support him.

Milian decided on coming with her husband and their son which is cool. I'd have a little company since Rocky and liyah haven't spoken to me.

Milian and I are friends but not that close of friends, because she did have sex with my man and had a baby with him meaning I will never be "best of friends" with a female who had relations with Marcus period. But I am grown about the situation so I did agree on being cordial with her because she's my boyfriends baby mama and also for Niyah's sake.

Marcus and I are doing very well even better then ever actually.

Yes I still have issues with trusting him but he's improved alot. He basically takes us everywhere he go, everytime he's out with the boys he texts me every 20 minutes, he sends flowers and things to my job all the time, basically doing as he should to gain my trust back. This may be his second time cheating but I just love him😔. Don't get me wrong there's no more chances after this, I just won't let myself do it pidd.

                           __________

"Yeahh baby touch down!" I screamed loudly as Marcus made the wining touchdown

"Another win" James, Milian's husband hyped up he was a big Dallas cowboys fan.

Everyone was going wild, happy that we took another win

"When will we be able to see him?" Milian asked after everyone had settled down and began to leave

"When he comes out through the doors down there" I pointed gathering my things as I picked up a sleeping Mariah "we can start heading down there right now"

"Sure come on you guys" she softly spoke grabbing James and Niyah's hands while james carried messiah in his other arm.

"Congrats baby" I smiled pecking marcus lips he had just came out with his teammates and they were all litttt

"Thanks" he smiled grabbing mariah out of my arms

"Baby be careful not to wake her up" I whined a little

"Girl shutup I told you not to be carrying her anyway"

"Anyways, Congratulations you guys" I said to everyone so they replied with a thanks "and babe I wanna get going now, I know your going out so just text me or something, and don't forget Niyah is going with her mom so don't forget to say bye" I said pointing over to milian

"Alright and you going out too"

"I can't babe I have work tomorrow and Mariah-"

"Its your business you come in when you want and your dad is actually here to get Mariah"

"Where he at then"

"He was just in the locker room he should be out in a minute"

"Well I'm not wearing this"