14

Andre

"Money getcho cripple ass up Lisa on her way and I'm about to head out "

"Aight thanks man ima hit yo line later"

"Yea you better nigga love ya bro"

"Love you too bro" he said as I walked out the door heading home.

Me and Rosay broke up a few days ago because we just stopped talking to each other

She didn't understand that I'm going too always be there for my brother no matter what.

She wanted me to herself but that wasn't going too happen money need's me right now.

Prom? Not going to that shit I'm just ready to graduate and live my life.

No lie I do miss Rosay she my baby and I know she gone call me telling me she miss me by the end of the week since she the one that broke up with me plus I've been bored without her.

I miss my mom so much right now I haven't talked to her in a few months now because she went to Chyna for working purposes she should be back by this month or next month and I'm happy as hell because i want too stay with her. I mean I like it here but its a lot of people here and I need privacy like a lot.

My mom and her husband the only people that live there so why not.plus no offensive my mom's mansion is bigger then dad's house.

Marcus

I was at the gym workin out with the bro's, and right now we was seeing who could lift the most weights I was lifting right now and I was at 62 the highest was 96 and that was Nathaniel strong ass.

"63,64,65,66,67,68,68,70,71,72 73,74,75,76,77,78,79 80 81 82 83-"

"ight ight get dis' shit" I inhaled deeply breathing too hard so they pulled the weights up

"Damn I'm thirsty" I mumbled getting up, my water bottle was empty so I went to go refill it.

"Marcus?" a sweet low voice said behind me so I looked back only to see the one and only Milian.

The girl that broke my heart.

I mean I do hate milian a lot she played me, she hurt me in many ways but I don't fully hate her I still got love for her.

"Wassuh' milian?"

"You look good whats been up with you?"

"Thanks you do too and nothin' jus' livin' life, how ya' been tho ian seen ya' in a min'" I said not lien about the first part, cause milian gotten thicker and that ass has gotten fatter of course I had too look. she was looking more than beautiful right now and she was still gorgeous, her light skin color glowed.

I want everyone to know I never got with a skinny girl and never will I always known Thick girls to be wining (no offense to skinny girls). I just like to grab on something I like thick thighs not fat thick I like the way they sway and. I like the way they curves are and that turns me on.and when we fuck I wanna hear our skin clap not bones hitting my skin that's why I got Laysia

"I know I've been on the low, you know im very sorry I broke your heart but I did it for safety so you wouldn't get killed"

"So I wouldn't get killed huh? Tell me all bout' dat' den' cause if it ain't true ion wan' ta' hea' no sorry ass escuse" I said getting irratated by her

" yes can we meet at a restaurant near by?"

"Mmm ima see bout' dat' "

"Please Marcus" she begged poking her bottom lip out