False

Sam kept watching Stiles, he wanted to ask why he was there but he wasn't sure if Stiles knew about the supernatural or not, for all he knew he could just be some kid who got tangled in here thinking it's just a kidnapping. But Stiles' demeanor in this kidnapping situation showed otherwise, maybe the kid was a young hunter, like him and Dean had met before. He decided to go for it, if Sam was going to get out of here before Dean got here, it'd have to be with this kid's help and knowing his capabilities would make it easier.
                "Hey, Stiles?"
                "Yeah, Sam?" Stiles answered while surveying the room further, the possible exits. Stiles truly believed that if he was going to get out of here, it'd have to be by himself, his friends surely weren't going to notice his absence until it's been a week, his dad will notice but will have to wait 48 hours to do something actually helpful to find his location, especially after the countless times he's had to suddenly leave to help Scott. He hasn't found anything yet, but he hopes to find a routine in the way the kidnappers plan to go about keeping them here.
                "Do you know why you're here?" Sam asked in a soft tone, he hoped to seem trustworthy to get any information he can while being subtle.
Stiles thought about his answer, he didn't know this guy, all he knew was the he was involved with the supernatural and his name is Sam, not a lot to go on in order to trust the guy with his life story leading up to this moment. Stiles decided Sam didn't need to know that he knew anything about werewolves, darachs, kanimas, kitsunes or where he lived for that matter.
                 "Actually, no, I have no idea what I'm doing here, do you?" Stiles gave off a panic expression, as if he's only just realizing how dire this situation is. Sam studied Stiles' face and decided to believe him, he was young and looked terrified, something was off but Sam used his instinct and trusted the kid. Now, knowing Stiles doesn't have any special skill set to help, all Sam could do was wait for Dean to find them, he knew it wouldn't be too long, but the sooner him and Stiles get out, the better. The kidnappers were the minions of a powerful witch and Sam hasn't had the opportunity to meet her but he's positive he's going to kill her for, one, messing with the Winchesters, and two, dragging a kid into this.
                "I think it's a trap for people in our lives to come and try to get us, don't worry, we'll get out of here, I promise" Sam tried to reassure Stiles while still trying to be vague about the witch, her minions, and what he and his brothers do. Stiles just nodded and kept acting panicked but less, so Sam can feel like he did comfort him at least a little. While Stiles laid his head on his cot, he stuck his hands in his pocket and he felt something, something cold and small, a paperclip. Stiles' mind immediately went to work, if he can pick the lock at a good time, he can get himself and Sam out of here without the kidnappers being here to stop them. He didn't want to wait a couple days to see the routine, who knows, maybe with him now being there, they're ready to torture. Stiles looked towards Sam, who was deep in thought and decided to make small talk to get some information, maybe they can get out tonight.
                "Hey Sam?"
                "Yeah?"
                "How long have you been here?"
                "Only about two days, why?"
                "I want to know what they'll do to us now, I mean do they feed you? Do they ever leave us alone?" Stiles feigned fear again, to seem less like an interrogation and more like he wanted to know what his stay in this place will be like. His plan worked seeing as Sam answered his questions without a second thought.
                "Don't worry, they feed us twice a day and they leave around ten in the morning for supplies and midnight, even they won't sleep in this dump. It's okay, I won't let them hurt you if they try, and we'll get out soon."
                  Stiles smiled genuinely this time, Sam really wanted to make Stiles feel safe, even though Stiles knows better after being in many similar dangerous situations, and Sam's effort reminded him of Scott. Now, Stiles knew what he needed to get out at just the right time.