Some Honesty

When Dean raised the question about the nogitsune, Sam had looked to Stiles for a second and then went toward Dean's area to find additional information about Stiles' connection and the entire situation, he searched through the other pages.
         Stiles could only pause. The witch found out about the nogitsune, about what he's done. Stiles couldn't control himself at this point, all the memories of that time never really did go away. The number of obituaries haunted Stiles continuously, knowing that his face was one of the last things those innocent people saw tore him up inside. Just the possibility of this witch connecting him to the nogitsune because it might still be within him was enough to trigger a panic attack. He tried to breathe normally but it became more labored and his heart felt like a pounding drum, every second feeling worse than the last. Stiles started to back out toward the stairs, as if getting away from there physically would get him away from the overwhelming panic.
         Dean was waiting for an explanation when he saw Stiles hyperventilating with sweat on his brow within the minute, he took a moment to realize that Stiles was actually having a panic attack. Being in the business he was in, it wasn't unusual to help vics out of panic attacks when being faced with the reality of the supernatural. As skeptical as he is about the nogitsune tie, Dean has to help Stiles through this before he could get any answers.
         "Dude", Dean tapped Sam's shoulder as he approached Stiles. Stiles was too distressed to go up the stairs, with the desperate need to steady himself emotionally, he sat on the stairs. Stiles had tears in his eyes and wrapped his arms around himself in an  effort to calm himself down. Dean reached him and crouched in front of him, "Stiles. You're okay, stay with me." Stiles only looked at Dean as he spoke to him, little to no change in his state. Sam stayed put, but paid attention to his brother and Stiles.
         "Breathe with me, kid" Dean urged him, he voiced when he was breathing in and out, guiding Stiles out of his panic attack. As Stiles followed him, he closed his eyes for better focus and eventually reached a normal heart rate and normal breathing. He opened his eyes and looked at Dean in appreciation,
         "I'm okay now, thank you" he muttered. Dean gave him a nod and stood, waiting for Stiles to do the same.
         While grateful that Dean helped him out of it quickly, Stiles absolutely hated how vulnerable he became in front of Sam and Dean, he also hated how much control just the memories of the nogitsune had on him, not to mention that panic attacks was one of the tricks it played on him when it was present. Stiles took one last deep breath, this time out of dread. He was going to tell them the truth.
         Stiles slowly rose from the ground, looking down and fidgeting with his hands as he placed himself between Sam and Dean. Sam and Dean awaited his next move, they were suspicious but not yet threatened by Stiles.
         "Uh... a few months ago I was possessed by a nogitsune, that's why I wasn't shocked when you guys explained that the supernatural actually exists, I just wanted to forget about it", Stiles explained, of course while he told the truth about the nogitsune, he couldn't reveal the countless other supernatural encounters he's faced and the extensive research he's done long before the current one. Stiles just really hoped that they'd still take him home or just give him a way to get home after they learn about all the deaths he had caused.
         The revelation shocked both Sam and Dean though it explained Stiles' attitude. Where most would be running for the hills just after the kidnapping, Stiles had been rolling with the punches, now they knew why.
         "And you didn't think to mention this the entire time?!" Dean fumed, trying to keep his cool best he could. Sam didn't appreciate his brother's tone but didn't intervene because he too needed to know why Stiles kept quiet even after they told him what they do for a living.
         Stiles winced at Dean's tone, but couldn't blame him, Stiles knew he's reacted the same way in the past. To make sure the pack remained uninvolved in this, Stiles had to share one of the theories he dreads thinking about.
         "I didn't say anything because I really really didn't want it to be why she took me, because if that's why...it has to be because there's something dark still left in me or else what would she want with a kid that used to be possessed..." Stiles ended in a tremulous voice, one of his worst fears now became a real possibility. The other possibility involved the pack being in danger and Stiles honestly didn't know what was worse.
         After his confession, both brothers understood Stiles' fears, they've had those fears, still do beneath it all. Sam and Dean, once again, shared a silent conversation as they looked at one another. It was unfortunate to them. It was unfortunate that this teenager could relate so well to the Winchesters.