The Force

The Winchesters didn't waver in their aim as they moved toward the witch. Sam and Dean have experienced enough to be cautious no matter what and so had Stiles. The witch watched them with desperation in her eyes, all she wore was a simple black dress. Loose papers and lit candles surrounded her in a circle, they burned a putrid smell that was off putting, but tolerable at the moment, the only focus was the restrained powerful being in front of them.
"Please, I need help, I can't do this on my own!" She whimpered, filled with pain. Frankly, no one was buying it just yet.
            "You need to start talking before anyone does anything." Dean stated calmly, he didn't want any surprises.
        "I can't hold it off! Run!" and before she could say anything else, the witch fell forward and shook vigorously. Stiles and the Winchesters didn't know what to make of her words and the scene before them, but all the same, they stood ready. The witch's body suddenly froze and picked herself back up, having yet to lift her head to face the men in front of her. The candles surrounding her blew out, leaving only a dim lightbulb as their only source of light. She raised her arms to the limit of the chains, halfway up her body and jerked them further upward, successfully breaking the chains, the iron cuffs remaining on her wrists.
At this point, the Winchesters had seen enough and didn't hesitate to start firing. The bullets pierced her body but had no affect, she didn't seem fazed in the slightest, once they realized that they put away the guns and took out machetes. Stiles remained still, while the ineffective bullets scared him, he was slightly relieved they didn't work, this witch was the only one around with answers to the question he has been asking himself this entire time: Why me?
Before either brother could attempt to strike, the witch faced them, looking at them with through her dark eyes, nothing but evil piercing  through them. She then lifted her arms and released a dark force from her finger tips. Stiles and the Winchesters were barely able to jump out of the way. All three of them were scattered on the ground and quickly rose to their feet again, instinctively spreading out to not make such a big target. Dean stood on her left, Sam in front of her, and Stiles to the far right.
Stiles didn't know what to think, the gun in his hand was useless, the only chance they have are the weapons the brothers have on their person. The witch clearly wasn't the same witch, at first he might have thought that the witch was just trying to play them, but to stop so quickly and turning on them like this, there wasn't a point in faking. The situation eerily reminded him of when the Nogitsune possessed him, and that combined with what he's studied about witches recently and demons from after the Nogitsune, he wasn't sure if it was possible.
The witch moved to attack Dean, one of the closest of the three, managed to evade her while Sam tried to attack her with his machete from his angle, but the witch saw him coming. She got him mid-attack and used one hand to suspend him and slam him against the wall. Sam dropped the machete out of pain and the witch turned back to Dean to deal with him with her other hand. it was really only seconds that this all happened but to Stiles it was enough time for him to realize what had to be done, Stiles dove for Sam's machete and as soon as it was an inch within his reach he was lifted up by the increasingly angered witch. She was frustrated and began to strangle Sam and Stiles, wanting to finish this.
But she made the mistake of letting one of the Winchesters go in stopping Stiles, within the minute Dean unveiled his own machete and the witch and her power was so focused on holding the two men before her and strangling them to death that she barely had a chance to turn her head before it became detached from her body and flung onto the ground. Sam and Stiles fell and gasped for air simultaneously. Dean rushed to Sam and Stiles to help them up and make sure they were okay, they caught their breath and turned toward what used to be a dangerous, powerful witch.
Sam was the first to speak, "What the hell was that?".
"I don't know but that sure as hell seemed like she was possessed. Can that even happen?" Dean questioned. They've gone through demon possession and witches but two in one was new, at least this combination. 
"I guess it just did." mumbled Stiles as he got closer to what was left of the witch, observing her, not believing what just occurred. Stiles crouched as he neared the witch and a part from the witch, he noticed the small papers scattered on the ground. At first glance, the papers were blank, but Stiles slowly reached to turn over one of them and revealed his name written in bold letters "STILES STILINSKI". He dropped the papers and looked around the room, there were atleast ten more papers probably similar. Sam and Dean were waiting while Stiles observed the witch, letting him process the situation anyway he had to, but as soon as they noticed what Stiles had discovered, they looked at each other and stepped towards Stiles. Without realizing it, they were all coming to the same conclusion: These were notes on how much the witch knew and how she tracked them down. Dean started to collect the other pages on the ground and Sam soon followed to do the same. While they did that, Stiles realized that knowing about him meant that the witch knew about Scott and the rest of the pack, before his worry fear in at Sam and Dean reading the papers, he heard something that brought on a whole new kind of fear course through him. Dean was holding up a paper that read "STILES -> NOGITSUNE",
"Uh... Stiles? Why the hell is your name connected to a nogitsune?".